This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bungle Bungle Guided Tours, Bellburn Airstrip, Ord River, Western Australia 6743 Australia
Immerse yourself in the BUNGLE BUNGLE from above and up close. Experience Purnululu National Park and the Bungle Bungle by air and then by ground to appreciate the vast, rugged beauty of this World Heritage listed national park.
• Flight in air-conditioned high-quality aeroplanes – the newest planes and only air conditioned fleet in Kununurra
• Courtesy transfer to and from our terminal within Kununurra
• Use of our air conditioned terminal building
• Lunch at Cathedral Gorge
• Cold bottled water, Ord Valley sandalwood scented refresher towels, and sweets
• Personalised pilot commentary across PA system or personal headsets
• See Cathedral Gorge, Bungle Bungle Domes.
• Add on an optional Helicopter flight to see the Bungle Bungle Range from a different perspective.
Duration: 8 hours