Visit: AQWA, Underwater World 91 Southside Dr, Hillarys, Joondalup, Western Australia 6025 Australia
Encounter the incredible and iconic marine life of Western Australia on a spectacular underwater journey!
On your visit you will discover:
– Giant sharks, stingrays and turtles in Australia’s largest walk-through aquarium
– The colourful world of a living coral reef
– Rare and elusive creatures, like leafy seadragons
– The ocean’s most dangerous and deadly culprits in the DANGERzone!
– Hands-on learning at the Touch Pool
– The stunning marine life of Western Australia, one of the world’s most diverse and expansive coastlines
– AQWA offers something for everyone, check the website for special events and school holiday activities that may be running during your visit.
Other local highlights:
– After your AQWA visit, enjoy the Hillarys Boat Harbour boardwalk for unique shopping and eateries.
– End your day by watching a spectacular sunset over the Indian Ocean and harbour
– On a hot day the Hillarys Marina basin beach is popular with locals and tourists alike and is patrolled by SLS.