Come along on a thrilling 1.5 hour adventure cruise to see playful dolphins in their natural environment on the purpose built vessel- Spirit of Adventure. Departing from Mandurah, the scenic cruise travels through the Port Mandurah Canals past beautiful seaside homes before making a complete circumnavigation through Peel Inlet and out to the Indian Ocean.
Along the way marvel at the internationally recognised wetlands that are filled will several different bird species including Pelicans, Osprey and rare North Asian Migratory birds in season (October to March). Enjoy a complimentary water or soft drink on board throughout the cruise.
Once out of the inlet, the fun begins as the high-powered vessel ramps up the speed and travels out to sea. The journey is half the fun as you enjoy the sights and learn about dolphins and their marine environment on the way. Keep your eyes peeled for the 90 Indo- Pacific Bottlenose Dolphins that are known to inhabit this region.
The journey is half the fun as the destination as the high-powered vessel reaches thrilling speeds to travel around the island before returning to Mandurah. This cruise operates on Friday to Sunday at 11:30am and 2pm.
- Please note this experience is currently unavailable
- 1.5 Hour Dolphin Island Adventure Cruise
- Knowledgeable tour guides
- New purpose built, high-powered vessel
- Learn about the dolphins and unique marine environment
- Cruise through the Port Mandurah Canals, lined with magnificent homes
- See the wetlands and abundant bird life including pelicans, ospreys and rare North Asian migratory birds
- Be on the look out for playful wild dolphins, in their natural environment
- Population of 120 indo-pacific bottlenose dolphins and plenty more along the coast it’s a guarantee you’ll see them. If you don’t, you travel again for free!
- Cruises depart Friday – Sunday at 11:30am and 2pm from floating jetty in front of the Mandurah Performing Arts Centre
- Boarding commences 15 minutes prior to departure
- Mandurah Cruises is located in Mandurah 1 hour south of Perth in Western Australia (73 Mandurah Terrace)
What To Bring
- Sunhat, sunscreen and camera
- Warm top (in winter only)
- Mandurah’s dolphins are wild creatures viewed in their natural environment, and we are unable to guarantee sightings. You will be notified immediately after the cruise and guests may rebook free of charge for another date
- Please wear appropriate footwear – High heels are not suitable for Mandurah Cruises vessels, jetty or the boardwalk
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Availability was accurate at the time of booking however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control. We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements
- Mobile Vouchers are accepted! – Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction
- Cruise vessel subject to change without notice