On a d’Vine Tour you will not only relish the amazing wines and produce – it’s the atmosphere we create on our tours that will have you remembering your day with us for years to come.
Our Tour Includes;
- Premium wine tastings at three superb wineries
- Delicious cheese board to share*
- A gourmet lunch at a beautiful winery – a choice menu is on offer. Please enquire regarding food options.
- Complimentary glass of vino, beer or cider with your lunch
- Chocolate lovers paradise with free chocolate tastings.
- Fine food samples at the spectacular Providore*
- A regular beer, cider or wine at an award winning micro-brewery
- A perfect Macaron at Perth BEST Macaron patisserie **Week Days Only For Macarons – On Weekends, You’ll receive a chocolate truffle of your choice at the chocolate factory**
All the wineries that we visit are renowned for their quality wines and excellent service. Wine tasting fees are inclusive of the booking price. The Macaron patisserie is visited on week days only. This is due to the the weekends being busier in the Swan Valley – slightly more time is spent at each of the other venues.
Please be aware that if mother nature is not being so kind to us, as well as other unforeseen conditions, venue locations may change. We also take some happy snaps on all of our Swan Valley tours which we provide for viewing in the Gallery on our homepage.
*Due to COVID-19 restrictions, some food samples are not available and wait times at venues could be longer. The venues as well as d’Vine are taking all measures possible to ensure duty of care is not complacent.
We have several pick up locations which include:
The Perth CBD – 10.05am Pick up
Crown Casino Perth – 10:15am Pick up
Swan Valley Visitor Centre – 10:30am Pick up
*Please note that further details of pick up location is given when you book.
*We take a maximum of 9 guests from the one ‘group’ on this tour. Please head to our booking conditions page for more elaboration on this – For groups of 10 or more, please enquire with us regarding your options.