Share all the fun of 10 flights between 2 to 5 people in the Family Package at iFLY Indoor Skydiving in Perth! Get a true adrenalin rush as you reenact the heart pumping feeling of a 12,000 feet free fall together in the safety of an indoor glass wind tunnel, with personalised attention from one of the many experienced and talented flight instructors. This is the perfect activity for those wanting to experience skydiving but are afraid of heights! Share the ultimate flying experience in this beginner level package, and enjoy a laugh with family at everyone’s struggles and successes at mastering the wind tunnel!
Flyers can also take home a USB with video footage of your time at iFLY Indoor Skydiving Perth to relive all the exciting flights shared amongst family! Rally a group together and get ready to experience the surreal feeling of indoor skydiving!
iFLY’s wind tunnels have a fresh air advantage over other retail experiences. This works by simply recirculating and refreshing the air from outside to create the most efficient and clean environment in our wind tunnel.
Don’t miss out – book today!
- 10 flights equivalent to 15 tandem skydiving freefalls from 12,000 feet – shared between 2-5 people
- Comprehensive pre-flight training session
- Rental of flight suit, helmet and goggles
- Hands-on personal assistance from your flight instructor
- Personalised flight certificate
- These are available for purchase onsite;
- High Fly: $12 (Fly towards the top of the tunnel with your instructor. Selected sessions only.)
- Virtual Reality: $40 (Outdoor skydive with virtual reality technology whilst in the tunnel. Selected sessions only.)
- Photos and videos: From $10
- Enjoy the ultimate flight experience with your family
- 10 awesome indoor skydiving flights to share between your group
- The flights are equivalent to 15 free fall skydives from 12,000 feet
- An accessible activity with a fully controlled, ultra-safe environment
- Safe for kids, exciting for teens, exhilarating for adults and realistic for skydivers
- Simply lean forward inside the giant glass tunnel and a column of air will lift you effortlessly into flight whilst guided by a qualified instructor
- Opening Hours are 9am to 9pm on weekdays, 8.30am to 8pm on weekends and 9am to 8pm on Public Holidays
- Please arrive 45 minutes before your flight time
- Closed on Christmas Day
Please note that off peak prices are applied to the following times:
- All day Monday-Friday during the WA school term
- Before 10am and after 3pm on Saturdays and Sundays during the WA school term
- Before 10am and after 3pm during WA school holidays and WA public holidays
- Indoor skydiving flights are 50 seconds each – that’s the same time as the free fall part of a skydive from 12,000 feet!
- The whole iFLY experience lasts for 1 hour and 45 minutes
- iFLY Perth is located at 143 Great Eastern Highway, Rivervale, Perth 6103
What To Bring
- Wear comfortable clothing that fits well under a flight suit
- Lace-up runners (shoe hire available for those who forget)
- There may be up to 14 other people booked in your session, however when you are in the flight chamber, it is only you and your instructor.
Who can fly?
- 3 years old and above
- Not Pregnant
- Not under the influence of alcohol or non-prescription drugs
- Under 105kg if under 180cm, under 115kg if over 180cm
- Not wearing a hard plaster cast
- Does not suffer from any neck, back or heart conditions
- Has not previously suffered from a dislocated a shoulder
- Has signed our Statement of Risk waiver form
- Anyone under 18 must be accompanied by an adult
- Management reserves the right to refuse service to anyone at any time
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Once you have received the voucher, please call the operator to book your flight time to avoid disappointment
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the tour
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Availability was accurate at the time of booking however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control. We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements