Setting off at a leisurely pace, we will venture off from our launch site at Matilda Bay, and make our way across to the famous Blue Boat House while enjoying exquisite views of Perth City. You’ll get to view the Crawley Boat Shed from a totally unique angle!
Then we’ll cycle around the Statue of Eliza and the foothills of Kings Park Botanical Garden. We then loop back, gently pedalling, exploring the bays and nature along the foreshore and observing families of black swans and other bird and marine life.
You may also be lucky enough to spot one of our resident Swan River dolphins as you pedal through this little bit of paradise.
• Crawley Edge Boatshed, Mounts Bay Rd Crawley, Perth, Western Australia 6009 Australia
• Kings Park and Botanic Garden, Fraser Avenue, Perth, Western Australia 6005 Australia
• Matilda Bay Reserve, Hackett Drive, Crawley, Western Australia 6005 Australia
• Swan River, Riverside Drive Perth City Foreshore, Perth, Western Australia 6000 Australia
• Swan River, Mosman Park, Western Australia Australia