Take advantage of the whale migration season by heading out onto the water with a whale watching cruise departing Fremantle. Aboard a purpose built vessel, you’ll head out onto the water to get up close to migrating Humpback Whales!
With five viewing platforms on board spread out over three levels, you’ll be treated to some incredible views of the surrounding region and the whales when they breach, tail slap, play and feed in the waters near the boat. The vessel also features an underwater camera and microphone so you can see and hear the whales when they’re underwater.
While on board, you’ll be able to relax in the comfortable lounges, be treated to tea, coffee and biscuits and be given a complimentary postcard to commemorate your trip. All passengers will be given a 100% whale watching guarantee from September to October, so if no whales are spotted you’ll be welcomed back on board for another cruise.
Cruises depart Sardine Jetty at the Fremantle Fishing Boat Harbour twice a day at 9am and run for a total of 3-hours.
- The 2018 whale season has now finished. Check back soon for the 2019 whale watching tickets!
- This is a seasonal tour that operates from September to December only
- Whale Watch on board the largest purpose built Whale Watch Luxury Vessel in Western Australia
- 5 viewing platforms over 3 Levels
- Huge viewing decks & lounges with luxury seating
- Unlimited tea, coffee & biscuits
- A complimentary post card
- 100% whale watch guarantee June to October or free return voucher
- Underwater camera & microphone with big screen Whale TV
- Chances of spotting numerous of specular marine life
- Quality international standard of service, safety and comfort
- Hotel Transfers
- Whale Watch on board the largest purpose built whale watch luxury vessel in Western Australia
- The vessel has 5 viewing platforms over 3 Levels, heated luxury lounge seating and unlimited tea and coffee
- Enjoy the uninterrupted ocean views whilst relaxing on one of the multiple decks or lounges
- Take a glimpse from below enjoy the Whale Watch Theatre where you experience the sounds and action of the underwater life with the use of special cameras and hydrophones
- Chances of sighting the Humpback, Dolphins and migratory bird life from all over the world
- A complimentary post card to keep as a memorabilia or to send away to share your experience
- Daily departure 9am
- 3-hour duration
- Sardine Jetty Fremantle Fishing Boat Harbour, Fremantle. 15 minutes from Perth City
What To Bring
- Sun protection
- Dress in accordance with the daily weather prediction
- The sea breeze will be chilly, a weather proof jacket is recommended
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher