Cruise around Bremer Canyon in the beautiful region of Western Australia to spot Orcas swimming around in the wild. This full day tour takes you out onto the water from Bremer Bay Boat Harbour for a full 8-hours to spot Orcas and other whales and marine life that live and feed in the area.
The waters of Bremers Bay are frequented by the ‘Dinosaurs of the Deep’, Orcas, as well as Sperm Whales, Pilot Whales, Beaked Whales, Dolphins, Sea Lions and even Great White Sharks. This all day expedition is a great way to explore the ocean, learn about the apex predators and have the chance to see them in their natural habitat.
Accompanied by friendly and experienced marine specialists, you’ll learn about the area, the habits and language of the Orcas and other whales through the live onboard commentary.
This is a once in a lifetime experience that includes sightseeing, wildlife encounters, information and incredible photo opportunities. While on board you’ll also be treated to morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea with a complimentary glass of wine or beer for the return journey home.
All passengers are asked to bring sun protection, wear weather appropriate clothing and your camera! Tours depart at 8 am from Bremer Bay Boat Harbour and run for approximately 8-hours.
- This is a seasonal product that operates from January to March only
- Board your vessel and venture from Bremer Bay to Bremer Canyon, the feeding grounds for the Orca
- The waters are not only feeding grounds to the Orca but also the Sperm, Beaked & Pilot Whales
- Other marine species you may experience include Dolphins, Sea Lions, Sunfish and Sharks
- Morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea all with a beverage
- A complimentary glass of wine or cold beer is offered on the journey home
- Knowledgeable and informative crew
- Complimentary postcard and photo’s of your experience
- Learn the language of the whales known as the Dinosaurs of the Deep
- Hotel tranfers
- An all day experience to discover and research the Dinosaurs of the Deep, the Orca
- The onboard crew are educated and knowledgeable marine specialists and scientists, whom will educate you on the language of the whales with onboard live commentary
- Depart from a small township, 5 hours south east of Perth. Journey to the Bremer Canyon and learn about the ecosystem including marine life and Antarctic migratory seabirds
- A truly unique and once in a lifetime opportunity to witness the Orca, one of the wonders of the marine world within its natural habitat
- Along with the Orca, there are also possible sightings of other marine species. This may include Dolphins, Sea Lions, Sunfish and Sharks
- A delicious morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea all served with a beverage
- As you journey back to shore, enjoy and recap your experience with a complimentary glass of wine or a cold beer
- A complimentary postcard and photo’s of your experience, a memorabilia of a memorable day
- Tour departs at 8am
- Approximately 8 hours
- Bremer Bay Boat Harbour is located at the end of Swarbrick Road, Bremer Bay WA 6338
What To Bring
- Sun protection
- Dress in accordance with the daily weather prediction
- The sea breeze will be chilly, a weather proof jacket is recommended
- Children must be over the age of 10 years old for Bremer Canyon Experience
- Children under 10 may be considered after consultation conversation with our reservations team on 07 5592 2233
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher