- Tour Information
- Image Gallery
- Information and Conditions
- Similar Tours
- Accommodation in twin share or double room
- Breakfast included
- Current Hotel Taxes and Service Charges
- Meals, unless expressly states
- Internal flights within Australia
- Medical insurance and emergency insurance
- Personal expenses
- Services not specifically stated in the itinerary
- 2 Nights in a hotel room at Mantra Hervey Bay
- Return scenic flight from Hervey Bay to Lady Elliot Island
- 3 Nights in a Garden unit with ensuite at Lady Elliot Island Resort, including :
- Full buffet breakfast & dinner daily
- BONUS Buffet lunch daily
- BONUS 1 x Sunset Platter includes house bottle of wine (per room)
- Use of snorkel equipment & lesson if required
- Guided reef walk on low tide
- Guided bird tour (in season)
- Guided turtle nesting & hatchlings tour (in season Nov-Apr)
- Combined Glass bottom boat tour/boat snorkel (one per stay)
- Island Tours
- Environment Management Charge.
- 24/7 support while you are away.
Lady Elliot Island
Lady Elliot Island is a coral cay located at the southern tip of the World Heritage Listed Great Barrier Reef. Situated within a highly protected ‘Green Zone’ the coral cay is a sanctuary for over 1,200 species of marine life and is known for its abundance of manta rays, turtles, amazing array of spectacular marine life and unspoilt coral reef.
The allure of year-round water activities, untouched swimming beaches and seriously fresh seafood are all part of Hervey Bay’s unique charm. Combine all this with the picturesque Urangan Pier, the easygoing nature of its locals, and the town’s proximity to the UNESCO-listed Fraser Island it’s easy to understand why tourists flock to Hervey Bay and keep coming back.
More about this tour
Valid for 15 Aug to 30 Nov.
- Additional nights and people are available at regular tariffed rates.
- All bookings are on request and subject to availability.
For peace of mind, our new Deposit and Cancellation Policy:
Due to the current travel climate relating to the COVID-19 Pandemic, here’s what we want you to know about cancellations and how we’re trying to help you feel comfortable in your decision to travel with Australian.com. First and foremost, we’ve reduced your booking deposit from 50% of the total cost of travel to only 25% of the total cost of travel to make the booking decision and process easier for you.
Due to the extensive effort our Travel Concierges and back office staff make to ensure your travel is as perfect as can be, if you need to cancel or reschedule your travel we will have to impart a minimum administrative and cancellation charge of up to $250 per person. However, 100% of that administrative fee can be credited to any future travel you book through Tasmania.com within a 18 month period.
Rates and Taxes:
- Rates include 10% GST (Goods and Services Tax) and are quoted in Australian Dollars (AUD).
- Rates are per person per package.
- Rates may increase without notice due to changes in, or imposition of government charges, taxes or levies.
- For further details refer to the Info Section on the tariff.
- A fee of 50% of the total cost will be charged for bookings cancelled 7 days or less prior to travel.
- Additional supplier fees may apply, subject to cancellation date.