- Tour Information
- Tour Plan
- Image Gallery
- Information and Conditions
- Similar Tours
- Accommodation in twin share or double room
- Breakfast included
- Current Hotel Taxes and Service Charges
- Meals, unless expressly states
- Internal flights within Australia
- Medical insurance and emergency insurance
- Personal expenses
- Services not specifically stated in the itinerary
- 2 Nights in a Wallum Resort room at King Fisher Bay Resort, including : Hot breakfast daily : Return passenger ferry transfers ex Hervey Bay : Full day 4WD ranger guided Beauty Spot eco-tour of Fraser Island including morning or afternoon tea, lunch and National Park fees
- Return scenic flight from Hervey Bay to Lady Elliot
- 2 Nights in a Garden unit with ensuite Lady Elliot Island Resort, including : Full buffet breakfast & dinner daily : Use of snorkel equipment & lesson if required : Guided reef walk on low tide : Guided bird tour (in season) : Guided turtle nesting & hatchlings tour (in season Nov-Apr) : Combined Glass bottom boat tour/boat snorkel (one per stay) : Island Tours : Environment Management Charge.
- 24/7 support while you are away.
Transfer between Hervey Bay marina and airport not included. This can be arranged and paid direct with Kingfisher Resort.
Lady Elliot Island
Lady Elliot Island is a coral cay located at the southern tip of the World Heritage Listed Great Barrier Reef. Situated within a highly protected ‘Green Zone’ the coral cay is a sanctuary for over 1,200 species of marine life and is known for its abundance of manta rays, turtles, amazing array of spectacular marine life and unspoilt coral reef.
Fraser Island stretches over 123 kilometres in length and 22 kilometres at its widest point. With an area of 184 000 hectares it is the largest sand island in the world.
Fraser island is a place of exceptional beauty, with its long uninterrupted white beaches flanked by strikingly coloured sand cliffs, and over 100 freshwater lakes, some tea-coloured and others clear and blue all ringed by white sandy beaches. Ancient rainforests grow in sand along the banks of fast-flowing, crystal-clear creeks.
Fraser Island is the only place in the world where tall rainforests are found growing on sand dunes at elevations of over 200 metres. The low “wallum” heaths on the island are of particular evolutionary and ecological significance, and provide magnificent wildflower displays in spring and summer.
- Day 1
- Day 2
- Day 3
- Day 4
- Day 5
Scenic flight to Lady Elliot Island.
Lady Elliot to Fraser Island
Fraser Island Beauty Spots Tour
Depart Fraser Island
More about this tour
Valid for travel 15 Aug to 31 Mar.
- Additional nights and people are available at regular tariffed rates.
- All bookings are on request and subject to availability.
For peace of mind, our new Deposit and Cancellation Policy:
Due to the current travel climate relating to the COVID-19 Pandemic, here’s what we want you to know about cancellations and how we’re trying to help you feel comfortable in your decision to travel with Australian.com. First and foremost, we’ve reduced your booking deposit from 50% of the total cost of travel to only 25% of the total cost of travel to make the booking decision and process easier for you.
Due to the extensive effort our Travel Concierges and back office staff make to ensure your travel is as perfect as can be, if you need to cancel or reschedule your travel we will have to impart a minimum administrative and cancellation charge of up to $250 per person. However, 100% of that administrative fee can be credited to any future travel you book through Tasmania.com within a 18 month period.
Rates and Taxes:
- Rates include 10% GST (Goods and Services Tax) and are quoted in Australian Dollars (AUD).
- Rates are per person per package.
- Rates may increase without notice due to changes in, or imposition of government charges, taxes or levies.
- For further details refer to the Info Section on the tariff.
- A fee of 50% of the total cost will be charged for bookings cancelled 7 days or less prior to travel.
- Additional supplier fees up to 100% may apply, subject to cancellation date.