- Tour Information
- Tour Plan
- Image Gallery
- Information and Conditions
- Similar Tours
- Accommodation in twin share or double room
- Beautifully illustrated souvenir map
- Breakfast included
- Drinks & Meals on Tours
- Entry to museums and activities as part of the itinerary
- Expert guided tours of important places and activities
- First class or best available hotels in the area
- Professionally guided tour
- Transport to & from hotel
- Uluru Sunrise and Sunset
- Kata Tjuta
- Aboriginal Art and Culture
- A Night at Field of Lights Experience
- Return coach Uluru Ayers Rock airport transfers.
- Uluru Highlights Tour
- National Park Entry Fee
- 2 Nights Accommodation at Desert Gardens
- Uluru Sunset Experience and BBQ Dinner
- Voyages Indigenous Tourism Australia – A Night at Field of Lights.
Uluru is one of the World’s Greatest Wonders
Nothing has quite prepared you for the contrast between the red sand stretching to the horizon in every direction and the monolith of red rock jutting upwards like the toe of a sleeping giant sticking up through the desert.
Uluru (Ayers Rock) is a mystical place, one to be savoured as the sun rises and the rock changes colour to meet the new day, or at sunset as the last rays beam across the flat of the desert and highlight the crevices and fissures of Uluru as it settles in for the night. It is almost as if this Australian icon has a personality of its own.
- Day 1
- Day 2
- Day 3
Arrival in Uluru (Ayers Rock)
On arrival at Ayers Rock Airport you will be transferred to your hotel (flights to arrive prior to 1.00pm). Travel around the base of Uluru in comfort and learn about the numerous sacred sites and geographical features to be found at Uluru. Continue to Mutitjulu Waterhole to view Aboriginal rock paintings and learn about the native flora and fauna of the area. Visit the Uluru - Kata Tjuta Cultural Centre. In the late afternoon continue travel to the Uluru sunset viewing area. Witness the striking colour changes of Uluru at sunset while enjoying canapés and a complimentary glass of wine.
Continue to our exclusive venue to enjoy an Australian barbecue dinner with a variety of Australian meats and salads with sparkling wine. There is time for stargazing too (weather permitting).
Uluru Sunrise, Kata Tjuta and A Night at Field of Light
Rise early this morning to travel to the Uluru sunrise viewing area. Watch the first rays of the sun set the Red Centre alight while enjoying a warming cup of tea or coffee. Then travel to the mystical 36 domes of Kata Tjuta. On the way enjoy panoramic views of the southern side of Kata Tjuta before arriving at the base of Walpa Gorge. Spend some time exploring the gorge and the unusual conglomerate rock formations. The walking trail through Walpa Gorge follows the natural creek between two of the tallest domes of Kata Tjuta.
This evening an unforgettable experience awaits you at 'A Night at Field of Light'. Begin with a convenient hotel pick-up and transfer to the remote desert location with majestic views of Uluru as the backdrop, whilst guests enjoy canapés and chilled sparkling wine to the sounds of a didgeridoo as the sun slowly sets. As darkness gradually falls, the coloured lights of the 50,000 glass spheres come to life and guests enjoy a local Indigenous performance, welcoming them to this unique country, before being invited to join their fellow travellers at their dinner table for a special three-course bush tucker inspired buffet menu. A knowledgeable guide will provide insights and background to the monumental installation, and guests are invited to immerse themselves and walk through Field of Light. After dinner guests are welcomed back at the dune viewing area to enjoy a sweet treat, hot chocolate or port whilst viewing the illuminated installation in the darkness.
Depart Uluru (Ayers Rock)
This morning transfer back to Ayers Rock Airport for your departure.
More about this tour
Valid from 01 APRIL 2019 to 31 MARCH 2020
- Packages are fixed and cannot be amended.
- Additional nights available at regular tariffed rates.
- All bookings are on request.
- Tours do not operate on Christmas Day and some tours may not operate on Public Holidays.
- For individual service details and conditions, please refer to the tariff.
Rates and Taxes:
- Rates include 10% GST (Goods and Services Tax) and are quoted in Australian Dollars (AUD).
- Rates are per room per package.
- Rates may increase without notice due to changes in, or imposition of government charges, taxes or levies.
- For further details refer to the Info Section on the tariff.
- Child: 3-11 years inclusive - child rates apply.
- A fee of 50% of the total cost will be charged for bookings cancelled 7 days or less prior to travel.
- Vouchers are included in this package at no additional cost.