- Tour Information
- Image Gallery
- Information and Conditions
- Similar Tours
- Accommodation in twin share or double room
- Breakfast included
- Current Hotel Taxes and Service Charges
- Internal flights within Australia
- Medical insurance and emergency insurance
- Personal expenses
- Services not specifically stated in the itinerary
- 3 Nights Beach Club Room, Hamilton Island.
- Full a la carte breakfast in the exclusive Beach Club Restaurant daily : VIP return Hamilton Island Airport/Marina to Beach Club transfers : VIP chauffeur service for duration of stay : Use of non motorised watercraft : Use of the gym, spa, sauna & tennis court hire : Use of the Beach Club lounge, pool & restaurant : Complimentary WiFi.
- 3 Nights Ocean View Lagoon King Room, Intercontinental Hayman Island Resort.
- Breakfast daily in Pacific Restaurant : Free WiFi : Use of non motorised watercraft.
- All hotel and airport transfers including a one way scenic helicopter transfer between Hamilton and Hayman Island.
- 24/7 support while you are on tour
Part of the Whitsundays, and in the heart of the Great Barrier Reef, Hamilton Island is one of Australia’s most spectacular and sought-after holiday destinations. On a holiday to Hamilton Island, you’ll be surrounded by pristine white beaches, and a kaleidoscope of coral and marine life. Hamilton Island is a perfect base for exploring the Great Barrier Reef and world-famous Whitehaven Beach.
Hayman Island by InterContinental is a secluded piece of paradise that will amaze you with its breath-taking natural beauty and serene location. Featuring grassy cliffs, crescent-shaped white beaches and celestial-blue sea, Hayman Island presents a spectacular sensory experience. It is undeniably one of Mother Nature’s finest assets.
From the moment you step off your seaplane, helicopter or luxury yacht, you will discover an idyllic destination of privacy and pampering; where diving the Great Barrier Reef, basking in your private pool, sailing the Coral Sea, indulging in culinary artistry and soulful spa treatments are but yet the beginning.
The Great Barrier Reef
The Great Barrier Reef is the world’s largest feature made up of living organisms. Stretching 2,600 kilometres (1,600 miles) down the north east coast of Queensland, Australia, the Great Barrier Reef can be seen clearly from outer space.
Consisting of more than 900 islands and 2,900 individual reefs, it cannot be experienced by strapping on a mask, snorkel and fins and taking a casual swim from the beach. A great deal of thought has to be given to the style of Great Barrier Reef trip you wish to take.
More about this tour
Valid for 1 Sep 2020 to 31 March 2021
- Additional nights and people are available at regular tariffed rates.
- All bookings are on request and subject to availability.
- Black out dates may apply.
- Bookings must be made at least 90 days before travel.
For peace of mind, our new Deposit and Cancellation Policy:
Due to the current travel climate relating to the COVID-19 Pandemic, here’s what we want you to know about cancellations and how we’re trying to help you feel comfortable in your decision to travel with Australian.com. First and foremost, we’ve reduced your booking deposit from 50% of the total cost of travel to only 25% of the total cost of travel to make the booking decision and process easier for you.
Due to the extensive effort our Travel Concierges and back office staff make to ensure your travel is as perfect as can be, if you need to cancel or reschedule your travel we will have to impart a minimum administrative and cancellation charge of up to $250 per person. However, 100% of that administrative fee can be credited to any future travel you book through Tasmania.com within a 18 month period.
Rates and Taxes:
- Rates include 10% GST (Goods and Services Tax) and are quoted in Australian Dollars (AUD).
- Rates are per person per package.
- Rates may increase without notice due to changes in, or imposition of government charges, taxes or levies.
- For further details refer to the Info Section on the tariff.
- A fee of 50% of the total cost will be charged for bookings cancelled 7 days or less prior to travel.
- Vouchers are included in this package at no additional cost.