Welcome to the amazing NSW Outback!
Our award winning
tours specialise in small group travel in well-appointed 4WD vehicles and an experienced local tour guide to ensure you get all the local knowledge and history of our interesting region. . This package is designed for you to select from two popular Day Tours, departing from the Broken Hill Outback Resort where you can base yourself and enjoy the beauty of the Outback and head out for the day with an experienced Tour Leader;
Tour Day Options:
- Broken Hill & Silverton
- Menindee & Kinchega
- Mutawintji National Park
- Rock art and the historic Old Tin Mines
What you’ll experience and the highlights:
- Enjoy a selection of 2 popular Day Tours departing from the Resort each day. A true photographers delight, see and learn about the local arts and history of the first heritage listed city.
- Famous Silverton Pub for a meal
- Royal Flying Doctors Service Tour
- Camel Ride at the Broken Hill Camel Farm
- Milkshake at the 1950’s original Bells Milkbar
- All meals, drinks are included.
- See and experience the range of flora and fauna around the outskirts of Broken Hill and neighbouring towns
- Access the historic sites only accessible by accredited tour guides Witness the magnificent native wildlife in their natural environment.
- See the Film sets of famous Aussie Movies such as Mad Max and Priscilla Queen of the Desert
- All while you stay in comfort and enjoy the real Australian outback!
- 3 nights Spa Deluxe Accommodation
- 2 x 2 Course dinners (Main and Dessert)
- 2 x Cooked breakfast (Ala Carte for under 10 pax Buffett over 10 pax)
- 2 x Full Day Tours, with your own guide, 4WD Coach Warrior, entry fees, morning tea, Lunch, Transfers to and from airport or train station return
- A branded information bag on arrival with souvenirs
- 20 minute Camel Ride at the Broken Hill Camel Farm
- Enjoy a 45 minute Sunset Camel Rides which nibbles and drinks on the hill
- 2 hour guided Sky Show hosted at Outback Astronomy Broken Hill
- A Drinks package, that includes your choice of white or red 2 bottles of wine and 2 x bottles of
We do all the work, here’s what’s in included.
3 night’s accommodation in your own king cabin, all meals as indicated (B = breakfast, L = lunch, D = dinner), morning tea each day, entry fees, transfers and travel in a fully equipped 4WD coach vehicle.
Departures: Tour dates can be booked on demand and are confirmed when 4 adult passengers are booked onto this tour (Monday to Friday). Departure time is 8:30am – 8:45am (may be earlier in hot weather) – pick up from your Broken Hill accommodation.
We highly recommend full travel insurance for all tours