TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By navigating through this website, booking accommodation, activities or car hire through our booking partners, or in any other way using this website, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
1. This website is owned and operated by Australian.com Pty Ltd (“Australian/we/us/our”).
2. Any reference in these terms and conditions to ‘you’ or ‘your’ is relevant to you as a customer of our service and user of our website.
3. Australian.com does not operate or control the products and services available for booking that are displayed on the Website.
4. If you make any booking on our website (including but not limited to accommodation, activity or car hire bookings), you are irrevocably declaring that::
a. you are 18 years of age;
b. you are the authorised holder (or acting lawfully with the true consent of the authorised holder) of the credit card used to make payment of the booking; and
c. you have read these terms and conditions and voluntarily agree to be bound by them.
5. The booking information displayed on Australian.com is provided by our booking partners and direct travel suppliers and Australian.com is not responsible for such information and rely on the accuracy of the information supplied by the relevant booking partners and direct travel suppliers. Additional terms and conditions imposed by our booking partners and direct travel suppliers may also apply to your booking and should be read carefully during the booking process.
6. You agree to abide by the terms and conditions imposed by any Australian.com booking partner and direct travel suppliers with whom you transact with, including, but not limited to, terms and conditions relating to payments.
7. If we become aware that the information provided by a Australian.com booking partner or direct travel suppliers is incorrect, we reserve the right to correct the information and consult with you regarding any impact to your booking. Additional charges may be payable by you if you decide to proceed with the related booking. Any additional charges would be advised at the time of consultation.
8. The payment process for a booking will differ depending on the relevant booking partner and direct travel suppliers and in some cases will be done and paid for via our partner booking platforms via our website.
Change/Cancellation of Booking
9. If you wish to change or cancel your booking, you must contact Tasmania.com by email at firstname.lastname@example.org; or
b. the relevant Australian.com booking partner and direct travel suppliers directly.
10. We may charge a fee (currently $50) for changes or cancellations to your booking. In addition to this, the booking partner or direct travel suppliers may also charge a fee and accordingly you should check the cancellation policy available at the applicable booking confirmation page.
11. Please note that there is no guarantee that changes or cancellations will be permitted as booking partners and their suppliers and our direct travel suppliers may or may not allow changes or cancellations to bookings on a discretionary basis.
12. Although we use our best endeavours to ensure that all information contained on this site is accurate and up to date, we are unable to guarantee that the site is free of errors or faults.
13. We reserve the right to change information displayed on our site (including these terms and conditions) at any time without notice to you.
14. Without affecting any statutory rights that are not capable of exclusion, we will not be liable for any losses, damages, liability, claims, expenses (present, future or contingent) arising from the use of or connected with out site or any products or services purchased on our site or liability created against us by reliance on any information or representations on this website.
15. Without affecting any statutory rights that are not capable of exclusion, Tasmania.com and partners will not be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages arising out of, or in any way connected with, your access to, display of or use of Australian.com or with any delay or inability to access, display or use Tasmania.com.
17. The information, graphics, logos, button icons, video and audio clips, trademarks (whether registered or not), advertisements, layout, arrangement, graphical user interface, and look and feel, of this Website are protected by copyright, trademark and other intellectual property laws.
19. Your use of the services provided on Australian.com is accepted on the basis that you warrant that:
a. you will not use any form of spyware or other software, program or device to record, copy, retain or access any information on Australian.com which is not purposefully made available to the public; and
b. you will not commit or assist in any acts that will have or are likely to have the effect of lessening the security, productivity or suitability of Australian.com.