Get ready for a lesson filled with fun, laughter and plenty of stacks, in this 120 minute group surf lesson held at Byron Bay’s Main Beach. Throw your swimmers on and lather up the sunscreen to prepare yourself for a lesson like no other. Whether you’re a beginner or a little more advanced, this group lesson is bound to improve your skills in no time. With a maximum class size of six surfers, you can be certain that this group lesson is still intimate enough for you to receive personal help from the instructor.
Spend two hours learning the basics from paddling through to standing up, before catching your first wave with the help of the other group members. Encourage each other and guarantee yourself an experience you’ll never forget. With the perfect weather Australia is renowned for, take advantage of it and learn one of most Australian’s favourite past time! Book your surf lesson today and prepare yourself for many falls, but a lot of fun!
Lessons operate daily between 9am and 5pm – with extended hours during the summer months – and are suitable for children aged 12 years and over.
- 2 hours surfing group lesson
- All equipment provided
- Learn to surf right on Main Beach Byron Bay, within the heart of the beautiful Byron Bay. Main Beach is uniquely home to very few surf schools, leaving you with more time in the water and less time traveling
- In a small group setting you will learn the basics and with plenty of hands on help from your fully qualified instructor, you will be cruising in on waves in no time
- This tour is great if you have never surfed before, or need some tips to take your surfing to the next level
- You’ll be amazed at how easy, safe and enjoyable it can be to learn to surf at Byron Bay. Lessons are conducted in waist deep water, meaning no swimming ability required
- Maximum 6 guest per Instructor (minimum 1 pax booking)
- Lessons Operate Daily between 9.00am & 5.00pm (with extended hours December-February)
- Byron Bay Main Beach
- 12 years and up (kids under 12 please book private lesson)
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the activity
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher