Explore the natural wonder of the World Heritage listed Nightcap National Park including a 1.5 hours, 4km return rainforest walk to the base of the spectacular Minyon Falls (moderate fitness required). Take a swim in the pristine fresh water pools, photograph the abundant wildlife or simply relax and get in touch with nature.
Enjoy a delicious, locally sourced BBQ lunch before arriving at the oldest white settlement in the Byron Bay area, famous little town of Bangalow (est.1840). Tour Bangalow’s fascinating mix of local shops, galleries and cafes.
From Bangalow, the tour weaves through the beautiful Byron hinterland and the many historical unspoilt hinterland towns that are sprinkled throughout the countryside.
• Bush walk through ancient rainforests in the world heritage listed Nightcap Nationalpark
• Discover stunning Minyon Falls with breath taking views
• Enjoy a delicious BBQ style lunch
• Visit the famous little town Bangalow with its fascinating mix of local shops, galleries and cafes
• Weave your way trough beautiful landscape as you return to Byron Bay
We have a range of private tours available. A private tour ensures that you and your group will have the exclusive attention of your guide. You can book a private tour for 1 to 6 people straight away on our booking page. Please get in contact with us if you want a private tour for more then 6 people and we will make it happen.