Join us on a three-hour adventure with the Dolphins Kayaking Byron Bay…. Take in some of the best sights the East Coast has to offer. Learn about local history, aboriginal history, the lighthouse, dolphins and whales. See the most Easterly Point of the Australian mainland. See and learn these things and more while you paddle in your kayak around the famous Byron Bay marine reserve.
Enjoy paddling your kayak out through the surf and later ride some of Australia’s most famous waves. Get up close and personal with our friendly Bottlenose Dolphins and discover how inquisitive they can be. Spot Sea Turtles as they come up for a breath of air. Marvel at the size of the majestic Humpback Whales as they migrate through beautiful Byron Bay. Pull into one of our pristine beaches for morning or afternoon tea which consists of coffee, tea, Milo, bottled water, and Tim-Tams. This should be more than enough to get you back into the action!
- 3-hour kayaking tour
- All safety gear and equipment including life jackets, wetsuits and helmets
- Access to tour photos
- Morning or afternoon tea with all the Tim Tams you can eat and hot and cold drinks
- Dolphin guarantee – if you don’t see a dolphin you can come again for free!
- Learn about local history, aboriginal history, the lighthouse, dolphins, whales and turtles
- Enjoy paddling your sea kayak out through the surf and later ride some of Australia’s most famous waves in Byron Bay
- Get up close and personal with our friendly Bottlenose Dolphins and discover how inquisitive they can be
- Spot Sea Turtles as they come up for a breath of air
- Marvel at the size of the majestic Humpback Whales as they migrate through beautiful Byron Bay (June to October)
- 19 April – 17 September 2021 tours depart at 10am and 1.30pm
- 18 September – 4 October 2021 tours depart at 7am, 10.30am and 2.15pm
- 5 October – 24 December 2021 tours depart at 8.30am and 1pm
- 26 December – 26 January 2021 tours depart at 7am , 10.30am and 2.15pm
- 27 January – 8 April 2021 tours depart at 8.30am and 1pm
What To Bring
- Water bottle
- Waterproof camera
*In booking this tour I acknowledge that I and everyone in my group (if applicable):
- Is aware that this is a tour in the open ocean and even if I/we cannot swim are confident in the open water
- Has a reasonable level of fitness and ability to paddle my/our own kayak
- Inability to paddle my own kayak in moderate conditions is not a reason for a refund
- We can cater for non-swimmers however if you are unable to swim we recommend you call us before booking. Failure to do so may incur penalties.
- It is highly recommended to reconfirm your tour time at least 48 hours prior to the date of the activity
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on the day of the activity. Vouchers presented on a mobile device are also accepted
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details are included on your tour voucher
- Availability was accurate at the time of booking, however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control. We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements