This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cape Byron Distillery, 80 St Helena Rd, Byron Bay, New South Wales 2479 Australia
A distillery and rainforest tour includes:
• A Brookie’s Byron Dry Gin and tonic on arrival
• A guided rainforest walk through the Brook Family macadamia farm
• Back at the cellar door our spiritual advisers will talk you through the art of distillation and how Brookie’s Gin is created with many of the botanicals that are sourced from the Byron Bay area and the Brook family farm.
• A tasting of Brookie’s Byron Dry Gin and Brookie’s Byron Slow Gin.
• Guests receive a Cape Byron Distillery take home gift pack includes a Brookie’s Byron Dry Gin and Brookie’s Byron Slow Gin 50ml bottles and Brook Farm snack.Peruse our cellar door gift shop, guests are welcome to use the balcony to relax and take in the view.
Please be aware there are no catering facilities onsite, so the tour times are designed around lunch time. There are many great local cafes, pubs and restaurants within a 15minute drive from the distillery, ask our cellar door team for locals recommendations.
Duration: 2 hours