Our Coffee Plantation experience includes:
– a scenic road trip in the heart of the Northern Rivers
– a farm tour of Zentveld’s Coffee Plantation
– hands-on coffee hulling
– private viewing of the roasting action
– an opportunity to test your barista skills
– a morning tea including coffee tasting
Guests will be picked-up from their pick-up address in Byron Bay, or will meet us at 8AM at the Byron Visitor Centre on Jonson St. We will then drive to our farm site in Newrybar via beautiful scenic roads of the Northern Rivers.
Upon arrival, guests will be introduced to our coffee farmers, Bec and John, two established farmers with a long history in sustainable farming practices. Bec will give them a tour of the Zendtveld’s Coffee Plantation and tell them everything there is to know about growing, harvesting and processing coffee. Guests will be given a private viewing of the roasting action and will also be given the opportunity to hull coffee beans and test their Barista skills on professional coffee machine.
We will then all enjoy a coffee tasting accompanied by home-made bread, coffee-blossom honey and coffee bean chocolates.
• Zentveld’s Coffee, 193 Broken Head Rd, Newrybar, New South Wales 2479 Australia
• Coffee tasting and tea – Tasting of the rich selection of coffee that Zentveld’s Coffee Plantation has to offer
• Morning tea – Home-made bread, coffee blossom honey and chocolate coated coffee beans. GF and vegan options available if you contact us in advance (48h)