Discover the natural beauty behind the golden beaches of Bryon Bay on this hinterland tour and evening glow worm experience. Your adventure begins with a visit to the Broken Head Nature Reserve where guides will share with you the location of a secret beach and lookout adored by locals. Next, it’s time to chase two waterfalls at Nightcap National Park where you can even swim or try a cliff jump if you dare. An optional shamanic guided meditation is offered here giving you a chance to connect with nature and reflect in a tranquil setting.
Following a refreshing swim you will be taken on a peaceful afternoon walk through ancient rainforest to view another amazing waterfall. As day turns to night sit down with your new friends for a tasty vegan dinner in the forest and an evening glow worm experience. See the dark of the forest light up with the help of these curious critters and the native American flute playing adds a nice touch that makes an evening in the forest feel like a spiritual experience.
- Guided tour
- Vegan dinner
- National Park fees
- Explore a well-kept local secret beach and look out
- Swim and cliff jump at an amazing waterfall.
- Take a walk among ancient rainforest
- Visit a massive waterfall for sightseeing
- Marvel at a night experience among glow-worms in a magic forest listening to native-american flute play
- Get connected with an optional shamanic meditation in nature
- Tours depart daily at 2pm and return approximately 8pm
- 80 Jonson St, Byron Bay NSW 2481. Please wait in front of Byron Visitor Information Centre
The menu will change depending on what is in season, an example might be pesto pasta, fruit and a mango refreshment.
What To Bring
- Comfortable clothes
- Comfortable covered shoes
- Sunglasses, sunscreen, hat and swimming gear
- Warm clothes for night time experiences in the forest
- Water bottle
- Small bag or backpack to carry your belonging
- Full refund in case of extreme weather
- Weather updates given by 11 am on the day of the tour
- Departure subject to a minimum of 2 guests booked on the day
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of purchase
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- Mobile Vouchers are accepted! – Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher