This wonderful 1 or 1.5 hour Byron Bay beach horse riding experience allows you to enjoy all the famous sun, surf and scenery of Byron’s coast on horseback and makes to a great adventure right on the water! Join the friendly and experienced horse riding guides as they take you for a scenic trip along the lovely sands of 7 Mile Beach which provides an atmosphere of isolation and serenity.
One of the more unique Byron Bay horse riding experiences around, book a Byron Bay beach horse riding adventure online today. All riding levels are catered for from beginners to advanced and both children and adults making this a great activity for the whole family to enjoy. Rides leave at various times throughout the day between 9am and 5pm weekdays. Be sure to book your Byron Bay Beach Horse Ride online today!
- 1 hr
- Watch dolphins play and sea eagles soar whilst riding on our beautiful, trained horses. Enjoy the fabulous sun, sand and surf that Byron is famous for… on horse back.
- On our 1 hour beach ride we will take you along isolated 7 Mile beach and back again
- 1.5 hrs
- Enjoy all the freedom of riding along 7 Mile beach
- Rides start from 9am in the morning and go through until 5pm. Times do depend on availability
- Beach ride is not available on weekends and NSW public holidays
- Make your way to Lennox head and head to the main village. Follow the road to the Lake Ainsworth Caravan Park. Keep following the road past the Caravan Park. Take 1st on left (opposite the Surf Lifesaving Club). Follow the road to very end
What To Bring
- You will need long pants and boots on all rides. All rides are fully supervised
Terms And Conditions
- We cater for all standards of riders – beginners, nervous adults and children are our specialty
- Maximum weight limit 110kg