Witness firsthand all the greenery and glory of the Byron Bay hinterland with your choice of either a 1 hour or 1.5 hour trail horse riding experience! Join your friendly, experienced horse riding guides and enjoy all the fresh air and lush foliage on the back of one of these well-trained, gentle and intelligent creatures as you garner views of running creeks while keeping an eye out for regional wildlife such as turtles, fish, lizards and – if you’re very lucky – perhaps even a platypus!
The ride starts at the ranch, continues along a ride and down into a rainforest, giving you a variety of different backdrops to enjoy while riding your horse, and with both different lengths of ride along with dawn and dusk options available, there is plenty of flexibility in helping you create your ultimate Byron Bay horse riding experience.
- 1.5 Hour ride is currently not available
- 1 Hour or 1.5 hour trail ride
- 1 Hour ride: 30 minute lesson followed by 30 minute ride
- 1.5 hour ride: 30 minute lesson followed by 60 minute ride
- 946 Friday Hut Road, Bangalow, NSW
- Equestrian Centre nestled in the hills of Bangalow, just 15 minutes west of Byron Bay.
- Make your way to Bangalow.
- Follow road to Lismore (approximately 10 mins by car).
- Turn left into Friday Hut Rd (2nd driveway on right).
Terms And Conditions
- We cater for all standards of riders – beginners, nervous adults and children are our specialty
- Maximum weight limit 110kg
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience.
- Mobile Vouchers are accepted! – Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction. (Only if they accept mobile vouchers put this)
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher