Get outdoors and blast through the treetops in the Australian bush at the Coffs Harbour TreeTop Adventure Park! Challenge yourself to over 100 different high ropes obstacles and 20 flying foxes that all skill levels and ages can enjoy. Test your physical and mental strength whilst having a giggle with friends tackling the rope ladders, cargo nets, walk the wobbly bridges and zoom around on the zip lines.
The park also has 4 junior courses and zipline designed for children aged 3 to 9 years old so bring the whole family along. Sessions are available every half an hour from 9am. Book your TreeTop Adventure tickets online here!
- Please note this experience is currently unavailable
- Juniors and Children cannot climb unless at least one adult is climbing with them
- Climbing Equipment (Harness, double lanyards, carabineers, pulley and helmet)
- Training by a qualified instructor
- 115 challenges including 20 flying foxes
- 4 courses for children 3 – 9 years of age
- Juniors (3 courses) and Adults & Juniors 16+ (4 courses)
- Drinks (water, soft drinks, and sports drinks) can be purchased from TreeTops office
- We do not sell any food, so it is encouraged that you bring your own healthy lunch and snacks
- All sites have picnic tables for you and your group to have lunch
- There are no rubbish bins at TreeTops parks, please ensure all rubbish is removed for responsible disposal or recycling
- 115 challenges including 20 flying foxes
- 4 courses for children 3 – 9 years of age including 4 flying fox
- 17 flying foxes for Juniors (3 courses) and Adults (4 courses)
- TreeTop Adventure Park is open daily. Opening times vary depending on daylight hours. Closed Christmas Day (25th December)
- TreeTop Adventure Park Coffs Harbour is located at the Sealy Lookout, Orara East State Forest, Sealy Lookout Drive, Coffs Harbour
- Closed Tuesdays and Wednesdays
- Weekdays first session at 9am and last session at 2.30pm
- Weekends First session at 9am and last session at 2.30pm
- Please note, if you need to move a booking, you must give us at least 7 days notice and this can be done subject to availability
- Children 3-9 years old: 2-hour session including approx. 30 minutes of ‘gearing’ time and training; and approx. 1.5 hours of climbing time
- Juniors 10-15 years old: Younger juniors can complete the Green, Blue and Red courses only. Everyone is encouraged to climb at their own pace (including climbers in front of you) under the supervision of a climbing adult. We recommend allowing approximately 2.5 hours to complete the safety training session and courses
- Juniors 16-17 years old and Adults: Older juniors and adults can complete the Green, Blue, Red and Black courses only. Everyone is encouraged to climb at their own pace (including climbers in front of you). We recommend allowing approximately 3 hours to complete the safety training session and courses.
Is this suitable for people with disabilities?
- Yes! TreeTop Adventure Park is suitable for people of some physical, intellectual and sensory disabilities. TreeTop Adventure Park requires participants to be independently mobile without physical assistance or aids. People who are over the age of 10 and have a reduced mental capacity below that age, are welcome to climb the White, Yellow, Orange and Purple courses (children’s courses). Please speak to our friendly staff prior to booking, and provide more information in your booking, so we can make sure you fully enjoy your experience
How fit and healthy do I need to be?
- There are no special skills or fitness level required. If you can climb a ladder, you can try TreeTop Adventure Park! The course starts easier and get progressively harder throughout. The challenges are designed to push your limits and you can choose when to finish climbing on the day. Due to the physical nature of the Activities, TreeTops strongly recommends that pregnant women, people with pre-existing conditions or injuries (including history of dislocation) or heart problems DO NOT take part. Adult/Junior participants must weigh less than 120kg
Can I take photos and videos on the activities?
- Due to safety reasons you cannot take anything with you, including cameras, smartphones or video recorders. The only exception is GoPro cameras secured with a GoPro-branded elastic helmet strap or elastic chest-mount. GoPro’s straps and mounts are to be supplied by the participant and fitted by a TreeTops staff member. TreeTops is not responsible for any damage that may occur to your GoPro or mounts during the Activities. Spectators can also double as photographers from the ground, please ask the friendly staff on the day for the best pic locations
- We operate in all weather conditions, except if lightning or in extreme high winds
- Children ages of 3-9 years. At least one adult must always be supervising children if there are climbing
- Child courses consist of the White, Yellow, Orange and Purple courses, and children must be 3 years and older
- There are paths underneath the courses allowing on-ground adult supervisors to be close to their children
- Adults are not allowed to climb on the children’s courses
- Green, Blue, Red and Black Courses: participants MUST be 10 years and older (16+ for the black course), at least 1.4m tall and under 120kg
- For participants 16+ who would like to undertake our hardest course (black), please make sure you allocate enough time to be able to complete all four courses before the park closes. There will be no refund if all courses are not completed. The black course closes at 3.30pm or 5pm in daylight savings
- Smoking, consumption of alcohol and use of drugs are not allowed!
- One adult MUST accompany juniors 10-15 years old on the courses. One adult can supervise up to four juniors. Adult supervisors are responsible for ensuring juniors in their care follow the safety rules and are behaving appropriately
- Comfortable fully enclosed toes shoes with rigid soles. No thongs/flip-flops or open toe shoes are allowed
- Your waist should be covered and body-piercings removed or taped over for comfort. Long hair must be tied back and jewellery removed
- Gloves are recommended. They are available for purchase or you can bring your own
- We suggest bringing insect repellant with you also since you will be in the forest and they can be around
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at the time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on the day of
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Prices are seasonal and are constantly changing. The from price displayed may not always be the price you are going to pay, as once you click on your specified date, the price will change to reflect the price for that date/season. Please note that in some cases where you cannot click on a date to obtain the price, please call us so we can assist you
- Availability was accurate at the time of booking, however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control. We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements
- Mobile Vouchers are accepted! – Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction