IMPORTANT INFORMATION BEFORE BOOKING
The Nymboida River is a ‘natural’ flow river which means the weather dictates our rafting trips.
Before booking please make sure you read and understand the below.
For a trip to go ahead there needs to be a minimum of 10 people. Until the booking reaches 10 it will show ‘Pending Supplier’.
If your group size is less than 10 you can either join a group or enquire about starting a new booking with your preferred date.
Once there are 10+ people we will confirm the trip. You will receive a ‘pre-arrival’ email (waiver) – please check your spam folder. Each person must fill out this form before the trip commencement date. Any persons who have not completed our waiver form will not be allowed to go on the trip.
On Confirmation – your trip will still be pending
After receiving your ‘confirmation’ your trip will still show as confirmed, however your trip may still not go ahead due to the following:
- River Heights – too high or to low. We try to give as much information as soon as we know ourselves and sometimes won’t know until the morning of your trip.
- There is a chance we will drive to the river and cancel the trip on arrival due to no electronic river gauge in the area. This is very rare!
- Natural Parks Closure – this is out of our control. They usually give us 24 hours notice however also not limited to.
- Raft Guides – availability of guides. Raft Guides are seasonal workers and also hold down other full time employment.
1. Exodus Adventures hold the right to cancel your trip. If we cancelled your trip you will have the opportunity to change dates or be given a full refund. Exodus Adventures will not be responsible for (paying or compensation) on your accommodation due to canceling.
2. If you cancel 24 hours before the trip no refund is given
3. If you cancel 48 hours before the trip 50% is refunded
4. If you cancel anytime before then stated above, a %10 admin fee will not be refunded
- Transfers – pick-ups are available in Cascade C/O Dorrigo, Coffs Harbour, Grafton and Byron Bay.
- Catering – light continental breakfast, snacks whilst on the river and BBQ at the end of your trip.
- Safety Equipment – PFD (life jacket), helmet and cag (rain jacket).
- No experience necessary.
- There is no upper age limit.
- Minimum age is 14 years old.
The Upper Nymboida River is regarded as one of the best rafting rivers in Australia and is the closest rafting river to Brisbane. On your rafting adventure you will experience a surging grade 5 river with exciting rapids and whitewater.
Rafting on the Upper Nymboida River will guide you through this rugged paradise richly steeped in history, lush rainforests, spectacular gorges and deep tranquil pools. This unique rafting tour will give you awesome contrasts of power and peace, giving you the ultimate outdoor playground all year round.
Our Rafting Guides are knowledgeable and very experienced, and will ensure your day is both fun and safe.