The Rainforest Fish and Feast Experience
Available during the bass season – 1 September to 30 April each year.
• Enjoy a private guided experience in the rainforests of the Hinterland’s rivers and creeks.
• Personal fishing guide will have you gliding through the calm waters, catching fish and looking
for platypus along the way.
• All kayaks, life-jackets and rods provided.
• Transfer to a nearby farm for a tour and sumptuous brunch of local produce and beverages.
• Tours are offered in various Hinterland creeks and rivers subject to ideal conditions.
• Tours are available daily run from 6am-2pm approximately.
• Standard tours are for a minimum of two people and a maximum of six people.
• Guests need a reasonable level of mobility.
• Bookings are best made with at least two days’ notice.
• Guided fishing experience with all equipment.
• Morning tea with coffee or other refreshment.
• Brunch with local beverages.