Visit: Fighter World, 49 Medowie Rd, Williamtown, Port Stephens, New South Wales 2318 Australia
At Fighter World innovation and change are a way of life and to make any visit more entertaining Fighter World has introduced interactive kiosks with selectable content – no more boring information panels. Free WiFi is also available opening a world of opportunity for smart phone, tablet and iPad users who can take the ‘QR’ Tour and experience interactive content on a whole new level.
You have the opportunity to:
• Sit in a real fighter jet
• Explore the many weapons, radars and ejection seats on display
• Activate the multi-barrel aircraft cannon and learn how it works
• Watch our volunteers construct a WWI Sopwith Camel aircraft
• Be amazed by the Norm Forrester Collection of hand built model aircraft
When you’ve finished viewing the many displays it’s an easy step up to the Observation Deck where you can sit and watch some of the world’s most advanced aircraft take-off and land and don’t forget to stop at the souvenir shop for something truly unique.
Of course it’s always a pleasure to revel in the warm welcome, great food and friendly atmosphere of Cafe Fighter World where you can stay cosy inside or venture outdoors to enjoy all the noise and activity of the fully operational Air Force Base. You have to try our famous milkshakes, steaming espresso coffee and delicious meals and snacks. The choice is yours.