This 1 hour Port Stephens quad bike tour provides the ultimate balance of scenery, adventure, high speed fun and amazing 360 degree views aboard purpose-built off road 4WD ATV vehicles. Both beginners and experienced riders are welcome to join, with no experience necessary to take part in a trip up some of the biggest sand dunes in the Southern Hemisphere on and around Port Stephens’ Stockton Beach.
Strap on your helmet and join your friendly quad bike guides to enjoy a ride on these safe, well-balanced vehicles and explore the various fresh water lagoons, midden sites and other key vantage points in the region, seeing and learning about the local area and its history and geography along the way.
This is one of the best ways to explore Port Stephens’ local highlights, and with all necessary equipment such as safety helmet, high-visibility vest and, of course, the quad bikes themselves included, it’s a great value rush to boot. ATV tours depart on a daily basis from the Murrook Aboriginal Cultural Centre multiple times throughout the day at 10am, 11:30am, 1pm and 2:30pm. See the best of this part of NSW in one of the most enjoyable ways possible – book yourself an ATV ride online today!
- 1 hour Quad Bike tour on Stockton Beach
- All equipment and instruction
- No experience necessary
- Hotel transfers
- Stopping atop the high dunes, clients are provided with a 360’ view of the lands and a verbal presentation of the traditional occupation and uses of the land
- Fresh water lagoons and midden sites (tool and burial sites) can be spied from this vantage point
- ‘Exclusive access’ to the largest Sand Dunes in the Southern Hemisphere
- No experience necessary
- Presentation includes information about the current tenures of the landscape and the hopes and aspirations of the local Aboriginal people
- A must see and do activity for every visitor to Port Stephens
- Tours depart daily at 9.30am, 11am, 1pm and 2.30pm
- Tours depart from Murrook Aboriginal Culture Centre on Nelson Bay Rd, Williamtown, Port Stephens
What To Bring
- All participants are required to wear long pants, enclosed shoes and sunglasses for self-protection
- Minimum age required to participate in this tour is 16 years
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- Mobile Vouchers are accepted! – Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Availability was accurate at the time of booking however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control
- We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements