This private day tour is perfect for families!
We will take you beyond the usual tourist destinations to visit a beautiful and authentically Australian coastal holiday region located just over an hour’s scenic drive through national park from Sydney.
Your knowledgeable private tour guide will take you to secluded local beaches, hidden bay, exclusive seaside holiday villages and fishing villages tucked away in bushland locations.
Enjoy a fun-filled hour the Australian Wildlife and Reptile Park where you will be treated to a VIP Koala encounter with Zoo Keeper and get up close to free roaming Kangaroo’s, Emus and other unique Australian Wildlife.
See Australian Reptiles and Snakes and be able to observe Snake and Spider venom milking to create anti-venoms and antibodies for medical use.
At Norah Head, visit a Heritage Listed working lighthouse with amazing coastal views back down the coast towards Sydney and depending on the season you may even see migrating Whales breaching!
Tour Highlights and Key Features
- Fully inclusive of all entry fee’s including: Wildlife and Reptile Park, local attractions and national park entry fees
- Full day private guided tour – You will not share this tour with other groups!
- Highly recommended for families and children
- Visit the Heritage Listed Norah Head Lighthouse for spectacular coastal views
- Stroll along beautiful secluded beaches and bayside villages
- Meet the famous ‘Elvis’ the cranky crocodile at the Wildlife and Reptile Park
- Get up close to ‘Free-Roaming’ Kangaroo’s at the Wildlife and Reptile Park
- VIP Koala Encounter at the Australian Wildlife and Reptile Park
- Enjoy a complimentary Morning Tea in a beautiful scenic location
- Time permitting, there may be an opportunity to take a swim in one of the pristine beaches or ocean baths please advise of your swimming ability at time of booking
Duration and Departure Time:
Pick up at 8:00am
Drop off at 4:00pm
We pick guests up from your requested location in Sydney including hotels, cruise terminals, airport
- Fully escorted, Private Tour with your own Guide and Driver
- Travel in air-conditioned comfort in a SUV or comfortable Minivan (depending on group size)
- Complimentary Morning Tea
- Bottled Water throughout the day
- National Park Entry Fees
- Australian Wildlife and Reptile Park Entry Fees
- VIP Koala Encounter with Zookeeper
- Tour of Norah Head Lighthouse and entry fees
- Complimentary Hotel pick up and drop off
- Any additional snacks or drinks purchased guests
- For smaller groups of 4 or less, guests will travel in a luxury, fully air conditioned SUV
- For larger groups of 5 to 8, guests will travel in a comfortable, fully air conditioned minivan
What to bring:
- Camera – there will be many fantastic photo opportunities
- Comfortable shoes
- Sunscreen and Sunhat
- Wet weather jacket or umbrella if rain is forecast
- Suitable for all fitness levels – there is a small component of easy – moderate walking.
- This tour can be customised for guests with limited mobility
Disabled and Wheelchair Access:
- Wheelchairs – this tour can be customized for guests able to transfer into a standard
- This tour can cater for guests with some limited mobility
Suitable for Children:
- Yes – We highly recommend this tour for children
- Sydney Private Day Tours will provide an Australian Government approved Child Safety Seat for Children and infants under 7 years of age
Sydney Private Day Tours will need to be advised at time of booking regarding guest’s dietary requirements