The 2hr Explorer Cruise is Sydney’s best value whale watching cruise if you want a quick whale watching fix and don’t need all the bells and whistles.
Fantasea Escapade is an Australian built, 23 metre catamaran with contemporary interior décor and design. It is the perfect vessel for whale watching with two covered decks and an open front landing.
It’s top speed of over 20 Knots gets you from Circular Quay to the open ocean in around 20min, leaving almost an hour and a half for whale watching.
Join our late afternoon departure at 15:30 for a magical whale watching experience as the sun sets over Sydney.
Between the months of May to November thousands of whales pass along the Sydney coastline on their annual migration. This whale-watching cruise will take to you to the best spots to see and photograph these gentle giants of the sea. This is a truly memorable and once in a lifetime experience.
• Circular Quay, Sydney, New South Wales 2000 Australia
• Sydney Harbour, Sydney, New South Wales Australia
• Fort Denison Island, Sydney Harbour, Sydney, New South Wales 2000 Australia
• Sydney Harbour Bridge, Sydney, New South Wales 2060 Australia
• Sydney Opera House, Bennelong Point Easy walk from Circular Quay Train Station, Sydney, New South Wales 2000 Australia