Watch the first or final day of adrenaline-fuelled racing at the KPMG Australia Sail Grand Prix | Sydney from air-conditioned super-cruiser Sydney 2000 with a premium open bar and gourmet buffet dining and canapés as you sail Sydney Harbour.
The KPMG Australia Sail Grand Prix Sydney returns 18th – 19th February 2023 for the ninth event of SailGP Season 3 and you can watch as the Australian SailGP Team, led by home-grown Olympic gold medalist Tom Slingsby, battle it out against the sport’s best athletes from eight other nations. These official SailGP On-Water Premium tickets get you up close to the heart-stopping racing from a front-row position inside the public exclusion zone.
The world’s most exciting racing on water, SailGP features national teams battling in short, intense races at iconic stadium-style venues across the globe, building to the grand final and sailing’s top prize of US$1 million. Watch the high-tech, high-speed action featuring identical hydro-foiling F50 catamarans flying at speeds approaching 100 km/h, all the while feasting on delicious food and enjoying a refreshing beverage or two.
Getting you into the heart of the action on Sydney Harbour this is the ideal way to witness the event, aboard a multi-level boat with outdoor viewing decks aplenty.
- SailGP On-Water Premium: Front-row seats to all the SailGP action from a prime viewing position inside the public exclusion zone, reserved individual table seating for you and your party (no queuing required for table allocation)
- Gourmet buffet dining and canapés
- Premium open bar with beer, wine and soft drinks
- Access to the expansive, open-air Star Deck on the top of the vessel
- Boarding 2.00pm for 2.30pm departure. Disembark approx. 6.00pm subject to race finish times
- Cruises depart from Darling Harbour King St Wharf No.1, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia
Terms And Conditions
- Conditions of Carriage apply to all bookings
- Travel Insurance is strongly recommended
- Groups over 60 guests are on request as additional special conditions and/or a private charter may apply
- Refunds are not available for services not availed once travel has commenced
- All refund claims must be made in writing
- Refunds exclude cancellation fees, change of date fees and any third-party financial transaction fees including credit card surcharges
- All payments are final and non-refundable with the following exceptions
- If the On-Water Tickets are cancelled by Captain Cook Cruises and the SailGP Event is not abandoned – no cancellation fees are charged by Captain Cook Cruises and refunds apply
- If the SailGP Event is abandoned 7 or more days prior to the On-Water Ticket departure time – no cancellation fees are charged by Captain Cook Cruises and refunds apply
- If the SailGP event is abandoned less than 7 days prior to the On-Water Ticket departure time, the On-Water Ticket shall be void and the ticket holder shall be entitled to a cruise of Sydney Harbour at the same date and time with the same food and beverage offerings, as well as a 25% refund of your ticket purchase price. Ticket Holders will be offered a 50% refund of their ticket purchase price if they choose to cancel their ticket altogether.
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction
- Availability was accurate at the time of booking however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements