Witness the most spectacular vantage points of the breathtaking Blue Mountains region of NSW on a great day out with a bunch of extra inclusions. This Blue Mountains tour from Sydney offers complimentary hotel pickups and will take you aboard a comfortable vehicle out of Sydney towards the heart of this outstanding natural area. Once arriving within the Blue Mountains National Park, you’ll get some wonderful views of many of the best regional highlights including the Three Sisters rock formation, the wonderfully cascading spectacle of Katoomba Falls, as well as getting the chance to take a bush walk to Wentworth Falls and much more (for a full itinerary, check out the “Highlights” section below).
Following your exploration of the Blue Mountains you’ll board the Rivercat to cruise back to Sydney along the Parramatta River. Providing guests with the best of both worlds, this coach and cruise combination tour includes a range of incredible highlights you won’t want to miss. Tours depart on a daily basis around 7:45am with the option of hotel pick ups, and return at approximately 6:30pm in the evening.
With accommodation transfers, all National Park fees and even a bonus River Cruise on Sydney Harbour included, this is one of the best value Blue Mountains tours from Sydney you’re likely to find online. If you’ve ever wanted to explore this iconic Australian region in style and comfort, then book now and get your adventure underway.
- Complimentary hotel pick up (with pick ups in central points in the Sydney CBD)
- National Park fees
- River Cruise on Sydney Harbour
- On the way to the Blue Mountains the tour stops at the new Sydney Zoo , where you can meet in a walk in enclosures Australian animals and wildlife from around the world (optional Adult – $35AUD, Child $20AUD).
- Morning tea (can be purchased at Lower Blue Mountains)
- Lunch (can be purchased at the town of Leura)
- Rides at Scenic World (available for purchase on the day of the tour)
- Hotel drop offs (customers will need to make their own way back to their hotel from Darling Harbour or Circular Quay after returning to the CBD on a river cruise)
- Sydney Zoo ticket
- Three Sisters rock formation
- Kings Tableland
- Opportunity to purchase a morning Snack at Lower Blue Mountains
- Wentworth Falls or Leura Falls
- Picturesque village of Leura
- Learn about aboriginal history and culture
- Wild kangaroos and screeching Cockatoos
- Olympic Park
- Rivercat cruise along the Parramatta River to Circular Quay
- Small and personalised group tour
- Tours depart daily at approximately 7.45am and return at approximately 6.30pm
What To Bring
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Clothes to suit the weather conditions
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- Mobile Vouchers are accepted! – Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Availability was accurate at the time of booking however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control
- We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements