This 5 star rated private guided tour of the Blue Mountains departs from any Sydney location and is the perfect way to see this stunning region at its very best with the unique inclusion of a private vineyard visit in the spectacular Megalong Valley. This award winning tour allows you to see the Blue Mountains with your own local private guide in your own vehicle and showcases the best vantage points and views that large tour groups cannot access. See kangaroos in the wild, experience breathtaking views, towering waterfalls, cool climate rain forest and top it off with a visit to a spectacular local winery with tastings included. Refreshments and wifi are included on board to ensure a truly enjoyable day tour.
This is a perfect tour for those with limited time in Sydney but wanting to enjoy a winery visit and the Blue Mountains in one day. The vineyard is in spectacular surrounds and features classic cool climate varietals such as riesling, pinot noir, pinot gris, rose, chardonnay and more.
Your private Blue Mountains tour itinerary will include:
- Pick up at any location in Sydney. (pick up times are flexible to suit and can be selected at checkout)
- Depart Sydney over the Harbour Bridge to start the tour.
- Enter the Blue Mountains National Park at Glenbrook to enjoy finding kangaroos and native birds in the wild.
- Continue climbing and enjoy a visit to an ancient Aboriginal rock art site.
- Head to a secluded view point that will introduce you to the vast beauty of the Blue Mountains as you enjoy Australia’s Grand Canyon.
- Optional visit to Scenic World to ride the world steepest incline railway into lush temperate rain forest for a short walk.
- Drive down through more stunning bushland into the beauty of the Megalong Valley for lunch at a uniquely Australian location, dining amongst the gum trees and with kookaburras and parrots.
- Continue to our cool climate winery to sample local riesling, pinot noir, chardonnay, pinot gris and more in a truly magical setting, where there is sometimes kangaroos on the property. Enjoy an optional cheese platter to compliment the wine tasting.
- We then enjoy a final vista overlooking the dramatic Grose Valley with views of the regions tallest waterfall before making our way back towards Sydney.
- On a clear evening you can elect to take a river cruise back to the city or you can choose to be dropped back to your hotel or any location that suits.
The pace and activity levels of the tour will be tailored to suit each group and you can expect to be treated with absolute care and courtesy at all times.
- National park entry
- Pick up and drop off at accommodation (Unless taking river cruise option for return leg)
- Chilled refreshments whilst travelling
- Winery visit and full tasting with vineyard owner
- Free WiFi on board
- Full guiding throughout the day
- Optional selection of photos from the day
- Lunch (Can be flexible to suit tastes, budgets and dietary requirements)
- Entry fee to Featherdale, Scenic World or other attractions that might be visited
- Return river cruise ticket if chosen
This tour can be fully customised to suit your needs so please use the above as a guide only. Your Sydney Guide will always deliver a great day out that works for you and your group.