Treat yourself to Sydney Harbour’s most sensational Cruise
Like a Local Luncheon Cruise. A unique, four hour cruise experience.
Enjoy the company of a small group aboard a 52 foot motor yacht. Your personal
captain & host will share the rich history of Sydney Harbour and its
foreshore as you take in the sites of the Sydney Harbour Bridge, the Sydney
Opera House and the bays and coves of Sydney Harbour. Enjoy a 3 course
BBQ lunch with regional wines, local beers and 5-star service. Immerse yourself
in all the activities that a private vessel offers including, swimming, and fishing
– or sit back, relax on the expansive sunbed and do nothing at
Departs from Commissioners Steps, Circular Quay, located in front of the Museum of Contemporary Art.
Time: Cruise departs 1230PM sharp (please arrive 15 minutes prior), returns 430PM.
· From 2-14 passengers
· 4 hour cruise 3 course BBQ lunch with regional wines/local beers
· Captain and crew entertaining passengers
· Departs Commissioners Steps, Circular Quay 12:30 – 4:30, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and Sunday’s
· On-board activities, swimming, fishing