Enjoy an adrenaline fuelled 30 minute doors off helicopter photography flight soaring over Sydney Harbour and its spectacular coastline with up to three of your closest friends. Combining heart racing thrills and incredible photographic opportunities, this experience is the best way to admire the natural beauty and iconic landmarks of Sydney from the air.
Bring your own camera or use a supplied Canon 6D DSLR camera to shoot incredible photographs with unimpeded views as the doors are flung off the helicopter. Remember to bring a large hard drive or USB so you can relive the memories of this extraordinary experience long after the helicopter flight has touched back down.
- Private 30 minute aerial photography flight over Sydney Harbour and/or Bondi & Coogee Beaches for 2 to 3 passengers
- Preflight safety, aerial photography technique and equipment briefing
- Personalised flight path based on your shot wish list
- Use of Canon 6D DSLR camera or tethered smartphone holder if required
- Photo opportunities of you and your private helicopter
- The flight time is approx 30 minutes
- Please allow 1 hour for the entire experience
- Passengers must check in 30 minutes prior to booking time to allow for weigh in, equipment check and safety briefing
What To Bring
- Comfortable clothing with enclosed shoes.
- Please wear a jacket that can be zipped up. It may not be cold but it is windy with the doors off
- In the interest of safety all flights operate weather pending. You may be contacted if the weather is unsuitable for your flight
- Weather conditions such as low cloud, fog, gusty winds, or electrical storms present in the vicinity may require cancellation or rescheduling of the flight
- If passengers elect not to travel due to weather but flights are still operational, 100% Cancellation Fee will apply
- If after a helicopter tour has commenced the weather becomes inclement or the forecast changes unexpectedly later that day (thunderstorms/hail) the Pilot may elect to return to base early or relocate the aircraft
- Delays may occur for reasons beyond the suppliers control (weather/Air Traffic Control). On these occasions, the supplier may exercise a 60-minute wait window
- This means that they reserve the right to make a decision to fly for up to 60 minutes and within this time period the terms & conditions apply
- Please bring a neck strap or tether for your camera
- Please bring a hard drive or large USB with you (so you can transfer the images after the flight) – USBs are also available to purchase.
- Customers will need to provide a local Australian contact number
Terms And Conditions
- Option of 1 DSLR camera or 1 smartphone per passenger
- All equipment must have a lanyard or tether
- Minimum age is 12 years if accompanied by an adult
- Exact weight/s must be provided
- Maximum 125kg per passenger and a maximum combined passenger weight limit of 240kg
- Change your booking up to 7 days before the start time of your experience
- Changes are not permitted within 7 days of your experience
- Late arrivals or no shows may result in you forfeiting your experience
- Reschedule over seven days from the booking date will incur a $50 fee payable directly to the supplier.
- No name changes are permitted once a booking is confirmed.
- Minimum passenger numbers apply. This is a shared flight however can be upgraded to a private flight upon request. Upgrade charges are payable directly to the supplier. Seating position is at the discretion of the pilot/ground crew.
- Spectators are welcome outside the terminal. No terminal/airside access is available for spectators.