Venture into Sydney’s tumultuous past on a journey that combines the eerie with history on this ghost tour that details many interesting phenomena. Join your paranormal guides as you are taken back to a time when prisoners ran rampant, public executions were a common occurrence and Sydney’s slums were overrun with mass burial pits.
Discover a side of Sydney you’ve never seen before as you’re guided along streets that were once home to opium dens and sly grog haunts where ghosts search for their loved ones and seek to enact revenge on those who crossed them – you’ll hear detailed stories on various characters and occurrences that gave rise to all of these and more.
This Sydney ghost tour lasts approximately 1.5 hours and covers around 2 kilometres of walking distance; if you’re after some spooky yet entertaining insight into Australia’s largest city and some of its most eerie factoids, book yourself a spot online today – if you dare! Haunted Sydney ghost Tour’s run every Thursday, Friday & Saturday evening.
- SAVE 20% on all Lantern Ghost Tours.
- Valid for SALE until the 31st October 2022.
- Valid for TRAVEL until 29th February 2023.
- Sydney Ghost Tour
- Leisurely 2 km of walking
- Hotel transfers
- Venture back to historic Sydney. A time when prisoners were the law, public executions were commonplace and the Rocks Push ruled the street
- Discover slums overrun with mass burial pits, sly grog haunts, opium dens and ghosts searching for their loved ones and revenge on those who crossed them
- Thursday, Friday and Saturday evenings from 8pm
- 1.5 hours
- Observer Hotel – 69 George St Sydney
- Children 8 years and over only allowed on early tours
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher