Embark on a guided tour through the Chifley Cave within the Jenolan Caves network. One of the best tours suitable for a range of ages, the short one-hour tour will keep the group fascinated and intrigued for the whole duration.
The track through the cave stretches for 690 metres and the rocks and walls are lit up with coloured lights throughout. Running for a total of one hour, the tour requires all participants to have an average level of fitness to be able to comfortably enjoy the tour.
Tours depart daily at 10am, 10.30am, 12.30pm and 2.30pm, and are subject to availability, so be sure to secure your spot by purchasing your tickets online.
- This tour is currently unavailable
- A guided tour through Chifley Cave
- Transfers from Sydney (you need to make your own way to Jenolan Caves). Complete Tour Operator details will appear on your confirmation tour voucher
- Food and beverages
- The Chifley Cave (690 Meters) is a good choice for all ages including small children
- One of the shortest tours keeping everyone fascinated, especially in the two sections illuminated by coloured lights
- Tours depart at 10am, 10.30am, 12.30pm and 2.30pm
- Tour Duration is approx 1 hour.
- Subject to availability
What To Bring
- Sturdy, non-slip shoes
- Comfortable clothing
- High heels and thongs are not recommended
- The tour will take one hour and requires an average fitness level
- Prices listed and per person per tour
- Concession prices is for Australian pension card holders and school age children up to 17 years of age
- 2 adults and up to 3 school age children of the immediate family
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on the day of entry
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher