Embark on a 1.5-hour tour of the famous Lucas Cave, one of the caves within the Jenolan Caves network in New South Wales. Spread over 860 metres and consisting of 910 stairs, this tour is an adventurous journey suitable for visitors with an average level of fitness.
With various rest periods between stair climbs to discuss the history of the cave and to admire the beautiful limestone walls, you’ll be able to comfortably enjoy this experience.
Tours of Lucas Cave depart three times a day at 11.30am, 1pm, 2pm, 3pm and 4pm and are subject to availability so be sure to book your spot online to ensure you secure a place on this informative and scenic tour.
- This tour is currently unavailable
- A guided tour through Lucas Cave
- Transfers from Sydney (you need to make your own way to Jenolan Caves). Complete Tour Operator details will appear on your confirmation tour voucher
- Food and beverages
- Taking around an hour and a half to explore, the 860 meter cave is considered the most challenging tour with 910 stairs to climb
- Offers amazing limestone formations with many rest stops in between
- Tours depart at 11.30am, 1pm, 2pm, 3pm and 4pm
- Subject to availability
What To Bring
- Sturdy, non-slip shoes
- Comfortable clothing
- High heels and thongs are not recommended
- Prices listed and per person per tour
- Concession prices is for Australian pension card holders and school age children up to 17 years of age
- 2 adults and up to 3 school age children of the immediate family
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on the day of entry
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher