This workshop will offer you:
1) 1 hour covering the theory of photography (types of cameras and lenses, manual mode, exposure, shutter speed, ISO, aperture, and much more! )
2) 1 hour of hands-on exercises so you can actually practice what you have just learned.
3) Material to take home and keep improving yourself!
4) Post-production (free apps you can use on your phone, use of filters, lightroom, etc)
BEST PART: It´s 100% affordable as you pay what you want. At the end of the course, depending on how much you like it, you can decide how much money you want to donate.
– Even if you don’t have a camera you can use any smartphone for this class!
– By the end of the day, you will be taking professional photos! And we will be going to one of my favorite spots in Sydney where we will enjoy of an amazing view of the Opera House as well as the Sydney Harbour Bridge with the beautiful sunset in the background.
NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED!
What to bring
– Camera with MANUAL mode OR a phone (just need to download a paid app called MANUAL, or a free one called YAMERA)
– I can lend you my camera if you like (one of the best ones in the market, Canon6d mark2)
• Sydney Opera House, Bennelong Point Easy walk from Circular Quay Train Station, Sydney, New South Wales 2000 Australia
• Sydney Harbour Bridge, Sydney, New South Wales 2060 Australia