Create your own culinary tour of the world, feasting on more than 30 international dishes, including seafood and desserts, while you take a 360- degree revolving tour of Sydney 82 floors.
Choose between a standard feast for lunch and dinner or elevate your experience with a guaranteed window table package.
To make it an even better experience, you’ll get your first drink on us!
- Lunch or dinner at SkyFeast Sydney Tower
- Sky-high buffet with serving stations. Additional seafood will incur a surcharge
- Welcome beverage (Your choice of Bellini cocktail, house sparkling, house white, house red, Byron Bay Premium Lager, James Boags Light, Soft Drink or Juice)
- Window seating
- 1.5hr dining period
- 360-degree revolving views of the harbour and city below
- Celebrating diverse cultures and authentic flavours, indulge in an unlimited* feast of 30+ dishes across three tasting towers of entrées, mains and desserts in a sky-high buffet
- Lunch: Monday-Sunday 12:00pm – 2:00pm
- Dinner: Monday-Sunday 5:00pm – 9:30pm
- Public holidays and special events such as Christmas Day, New Years Eve and Valentine’s Day are excluded
- You will receive an open dated voucher which is valid for 12 months from the date of purchase. Once you have received your voucher, please call the restaurant to book your preferred date and time. The restaurant’s contact details will be printed on your voucher
- SkyFeast at Sydney Tower. Reception Level 4, Sydney Westfield Centre, Between Pitt & Castlereagh Streets
- Dress code : Smart casual
- To view a sample menu please click [here (https://www.skyfeastsydneytower.com.au/assets/menu/SkyFeast_Menu_2021.pdf)
- No FREE parking available. There are two fantastic parking specials available for the restaurant guests: Westfield Parking ($10 flat fee, 135 King Street, daily 6pm-11.30pm) and Piccadilly Parking ($17.20 flat fee, 133 Castlereagh Street, Weekdays 4:30pm-11pm & weekends + public holidays all day until 11pm). Please provide your parking ticket to the Sydney Tower Reception staff upon arrival and your ticket will be validated. Failure to validate your ticket will mean that you are required to pay the full hourly rate upon departure from the parking station. Parking is strictly between the hours indicated above. When parking outside of these hours, guests will be charged the full hourly rate upon departure from the parking station
Terms And Conditions
- Special requests are not guaranteed
- Strictly NON-REFUNDABLE
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher