**Sydney’s** newest **small bar tour** will take you on an evening journey through the ever-evolving small bar and nightlife scene of Darlinghurst. Walk with us and discover many of the newest small bars that are continually popping up around the city of Sydney and its suburbs that you might have a bit of trouble finding on your own! You’ll visit 3 unique small bars, spending approximately 45 minutes in each with enough time to enjoy the complimentary food platter or beverage on offer at each venue – and then perhaps have another!
Your friendly accompanying Sydney-sider will guide you through a fun, relaxed and sophisticated tour while also discovering where other bars, restaurants and social events are happening throughout the city. Along the way we’ll point out numerous venues that will provide you with a combination of history, heritage and culture – perfect for locals, first-time visitors to Sydney and repeat visitors.
- 3 hour tour
- Entry into 3 bars with complimentary food or beverage on arrival
- Hotel transfers
- Take an evening journey through Sydney’s emerging small bar scene
- Discover new small bars
- Heritage buildings and laneways
- Spend 45 minutes in each bar
- Sample house specialties
- Friendly, local guide
- Relaxed and sophisticated tour
- Tours depart on Monday, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays from Glass Dome entrance to Wynyard Train Station at 6.00pm and returns at approximately 9.00pm
- Under 18’s cannot be guaranteed entry even when attending with a parent or guardian. Your guide may request Photo ID
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on the day of tour
- Mobile Vouchers are accepted! – If you are unable to print, vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this experience.
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher