The Southern Highlands are truly one of the hidden treasures close to Sydney, and make the perfect day trip at any time of the year. With their crisp elevated climate and abundance of attractions, a journey south is a great choice for the discerning traveller who wants to venture beyond the tourist traps and uncover a truly local experience.
Your Southern Highlands Private Tour itinerary can include:
- A scenic coastal drive out of Sydney, stopping at the famous town of Berry for coffee.
- A magical journey from sea level into the hinterland to discover the sleepy town of Kangaroo Valley.
- Continuing up the sandstone escarpment through lush bushland towards Fitzroy Falls for a short walk and an embrace with Mother Nature.
- Explore some of the historic and picturesque towns of the Highlands such as Berrima, Bowral and Moss Vale.
- Visit some local vineyards and farms to discover some local delicacies. (seasonally adjusted)
- Stop for a classic rural lunch at one of the many fine pubs or restaurants.
- Squeeze in a short dose of vintage antique shopping
- National park entry
- Pick up and drop off at accommodation
- Premium refreshments whilst travelling
- Full guiding throughout the day
- Awesome selection of photos from the day
- Lunch (unless ordered as optional extra)
- Entry to attractions that might be visited
This tour can be fully customised to suit your needs so please use the above as a guide only. The aim is always to deliver a great day out that works for you and your group. Larger groups can be catered for of up to 20 people and groups or families with small children or babies are very welcome. Please call Scott on 0420 222 646 or email sc[email protected] if you would like to discuss details.