The Sydney Harbour was made for cruising and with this one day hop on hop off ferry pass you can enjoy unlimited access to one of the best Sydney Harbour Cruises. Book your ticket online here to see the Sydney must-see sights such as the Opera House, Harbour Bridge and The Rocks at Circular Quay or jump off at Manly, Taronga Zoo and Watsons Bay.
There are so many things to do in Sydney and this one day hop on hop off ferry pass makes it possible. It’s your choice how you wish to spend the day. Sit back and enjoy the scenery on this Sydney Harbour Cruise or make a day of it and explore multiple areas of Sydney throughout the day. The whole route will take you approximately 1.5 hours return with regular services throughout the day. Combining stops at popular Sydney attractions and a scenic mode of transport, this hop on hop off ferry pass is an affordable Sydney sightseeing tour of the famous city.
- 1 Day Sydney Harbour Hop On Hop Off Ferry Ticket
- Live commentary
- Hotel transfers
- Live guided commentary
- 60 to 90 minute round trip cruise
- Flexible hop on and hop off 1 day ferry ticket between Circular Quay, Taronga Zoo, Manly and Watson’s Bay
- Valid for same day travel (not 24 hours)
- Cruises depart from Circular Quay Wharf No.6 at various times throughout the day
- Operates every day during school holidays
- Operates Saturday and Sunday year round
- Click here to view the timetable (subject to change)
- Check-in: Your voucher must be exchanged for boarding passes at the Captain Cook ticket office No.6 Jetty Circular Quay prior to boarding.
- Please arrive for check-in at least 20 minutes prior to departure
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on the day of cruise and entry
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Mobile Vouchers are accepted! – Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this experience
- Vessel subject to change without notice