Tour all the essential sights of Sydney Harbour at your convenience with a 2 day ferry pass that provides unlimited stops at all the must-visit spots for 2 calendar days! This Sydney ferry pass allows you to visit such Sydney highlights as Circular Quay, Taronga Zoo, Manly and Watson’s Bay whenever you wish departing at various times throughout the day. This is a great combination of convenience and sightseeing as you’ll get to view all of Sydney’s famous landmarks – such as the Sydney Opera House, Harbour Bridge and more – from the water and then disembark at any of the stops you’d like to explore.
Relax and soak in the views while listening to the on board commentary detailing the harbour’s history and layout – it’s a cheaper option than taking many of the specialised Sydney sightseeing cruises! The ultimate in Sydney Harbour visitor flexibility, buy yourself a 2 day ferry pass online and create your own perfect Sydney itinerary today.
- 2 Day Sydney Harbour Hop On Hop Off Ferry Ticket (valid for 2 calendar days)
- Hotel transfers
- Taronga Zoo entry tickets
- Flexible hop on & hop off 2 day ferry ticket between Circular Quay, Taronga Zoo, Manly, Shark Island and Watson’s Bay
- 60 to 90 minute round trip cruise
- Cruises depart from Circular Quay Wharf No.6 at various times throughout the day
- Operates Wednesday – Sundays during school holidays
- Operates Saturday and Sunday year round
- Check-in: Your voucher must be exchanged for boarding passes at the Captain Cook ticket office No.6 Jetty Circular Quay prior to boarding. Please arrive for check-in at least 20 minutes prior to departure
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on the day of cruise and entry
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Mobile Vouchers are accepted! – Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this experience
- Vessel subject to change without notice