Travel the magical Sydney Harbour aboard Sydney’s most prestigious cruise ship, and enjoy delectable 6-course degustation dining. With gold seating and sophisticated live entertainment, this cruise is one you must try. Enjoy stunning views of the beautiful Sydney Harbour as the iconic sights are lit up by the city lights. Travel beside the Sydney Opera House and below the Sydney Harbour Bridge enjoying million-dollar views of both.
With 6-course degustation dining accompanied by Penfolds gold selection of bin & vintage wines, house spirits, local & imported beers, liqueur coffee & soft drinks, you’re guaranteed a night you’ll never forget. With a glass of your favourite in hand, matched with unbeatable views, could you really ask for much more? With dishes such as grilled baby lobster and Angus beef fillet, you can be guaranteed that both your mouth and eyes will be more than pleased by this cruise. Enjoy a night out like no other with this Sydney Harbour 6 course degustation dinner cruise. Book your tickets here today. Of course, don’t forget your camera!
- Star Deck welcome reception
- 6 course degustation menu
- Vintage Australian wines to complement each course
- House spirits, beer & soft drinks
- 2.5hr Sydney Harbour Cruise
- Hotel transfers
- Sydney Harbour Cruise aboard MV Sydney 2000*
- 6-course degustation menu
- Selection of wine, house spirits, beer and soft drinks
- Live music and the stunning views of Sydney Harbour!
- Personalised service
- Sydney’s most prestigious cruise ship
- Up to two circuits of the Harbour
- Premium upper deck seating offering million-dollar views
- Live music (Sat)
- Departs Thursday – Sunday, subject to availability
- Departs Departs at 7.00pm and returns at 10.00pm, please arrive at least 20 minutes prior to departure
- Not available on special event dates including, but no limited to Valentine’s Day, Christmas Day, Boxing Day, New Years Eve or Australia Day
- During Vivid Sydney, this cruise departs from Darling Harbour King Street Wharf at 7:00pm. There is no Circular Quay departure available.
Of course the menu varies seasonally, but here’s a sample of a fifth course you might expect; Southern Highlands angus tenderloin served with sautéed mushrooms and rich jus accompanied by Penfold’s St.Henri Shiraz. (Please note this is a sample menu only).
- The cruise ship is a fully licensed vessel – In booking this experience you have access to an open bar of house spirits, beer wine and soft drinks. BYO is not permitted
- You must be 18 years and older to consume alcohol; ID may be required
- Anyone below the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent
- The provider cannot guarantee that certain products or ingredients will not be in the food and they except no liability in this regard
- Vessels are stocked with life jackets to support all passengers in the case of an emergency
- The dress code for this experience is smart
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- Mobile Vouchers are accepted! – Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Cruise vessel subject to change without notice
- Availability was accurate at the time of booking however, is subject to change due to circumstances out of our control
- We strongly suggest reconfirming your booking with the tour operator within 24 hours of making your booking and prior to making other travel arrangements