Early-evening views of Sydney Harbour icons including the Sydney Harbour Bridge and Sydney Opera House on a sunset dinner cruise are unforgettable, whatever time of year, from spring twilight and long summer evenings to the city lights of winter and mellow autumn sunsets.
Your 2-hour Sydney dinner cruise on board the MV Sydney 2000 includes a contemporary Australian three-course dinner. Early evening views of Sydney Harbour on a sunset dinner cruise are unforgettable, whatever time of year, from spring twilight and long summer evenings to the city lights of winter and mellow autumn sunsets.
Would you like a window seat?
Select the “confirmed window option” to ensure that you receive a window seat to enjoy the spectacular Sydney Harbour scenery. Please note: this seating must be selected at the time of booking, and a surcharge applies.
• During the winter season MV Sydney 2000 vessel may be replaced with the John Cadman 2 or Captain Cook 3.
• Due to daylight saving in the summer months the timing of sunset will be later.
• Sydney Harbour, Sydney, New South Wales Australia
• Captain Cook Cruises, No. 6 Circular Qy, Sydney, New South Wales 2000 Australia
• Sydney Harbour Bridge, Sydney, New South Wales 2060 Australia
• Sydney Opera House, Bennelong Point Easy walk from Circular Quay Train Station, Sydney, New South Wales 2000 Australia
• Melange of sweet potato & pumpkin – with shredded kale and couscous, fragrant herb vinaigrette dressing with hints of rosemary, oregano, thyme & dried cranberries, crushed walnuts (GF)
• Ravioli pasta with spinach and ricotta, salsa Napolitana – with aged Italian Grana Padano cheese (V)
• Smoked Salmon – with herb salad of dill, lime, Sicilian capers and cornichons (GF)
• Grilled barramundi fillet – with seasonal vegetables, with capers & lemon oil (GF)
• Australian tenderloin fillet – served with mashed potatoes, baby beets and veal jus (GF available)
• Roast chicken supreme filled with wilted rocket, spinach & pumpkin – seasoned with lemon myrtle and white pepper chardonnay jus and served with carrot batons
• Middle-eastern slow cooked eggplant – with zucchini, roasted capsicum, polenta and marinated semi-dried tomatoes (V-GF)
• Exotic Stone – whipped coconut mousse with a tropical crémeux insert on an
almond sablé with yellow glaze & passion fruit marshmallow
• Chocolate Caramel – light chocolate, cold-set cheesecake & smooth caramel inner
layer with dark chocolate mirror glacé and Belgium chocolate disc
• Tiramisu Tower – Amaretto biscuits dipped in coffee, layered with soft cream and
flavoured with cocoa