This Sydney Harbour Cruise includes a 2 or 3 course lunch (choose preferred option at time of booking). Your amazing views of Sydney’s spectacular Harbour provides perfect photo opportunities whilst dining with the Sydney Opera House and Sydney Harbour Bridge as your backdrop.
This is a wonderful way to enjoy Sydney Harbour, an unforgettable experience any time of year.
Would you like a window seat? Select the a confirmed window option to ensure that you receive a window seat to enjoy the spectacular Sydney Harbour scenery on your Sydney lunch cruise. Please note: this seating must be selected at the time of booking, and a surcharge applies.
• Sydney Harbour Bridge, Sydney, New South Wales 2060 Australia
• Sydney Harbour, Sydney, New South Wales Australia
• Sydney Opera House, Bennelong Point Easy walk from Circular Quay Train Station, Sydney, New South Wales 2000 Australia
• Smoked Salmon – with herb salad of dill, lime, Sicilian capers and cornichons (GF)
• Ravioli pasta with spinach and ricotta, salsa Napolitana – with aged Italian Grana Padano cheese (V)
• Melange of sweet potato & pumpkin – with shredded kale and couscous, fragrant herb vinaigrette dressing with hints of rosemary, oregano, thyme & dried cranberries, crushed walnuts (V)
• Grilled barramundi fillet – gremolata rubbed, vegetable medley & lemon infused oil (GF available)
• Australian tenderloin fillet – served with mashed potatoes, baby beets and veal jus (GF available)
• Roast chicken supreme filled with wilted rocket, spinach & pumpkin – seasoned with lemon myrtle and white pepper Chardonnay jus and served with carrot batons
• Middle-eastern slow cooked eggplant – with zucchini, roasted capsicum, polenta and marinated semi-dried tomatoes (V-GF)
• Exotic Stone – whipped coconut mousse with a tropical crémeux insert on an
almond sablé with yellow glaze & passion fruit marshmallow
• Chocolate Caramel – light chocolate, cold-set cheesecake & smooth caramel inner
layer with dark chocolate mirror glacé and Belgium chocolate disc
• Tiramisu Tower – Amaretto biscuits dipped in coffee, layered with soft cream and
flavoured with cocoa