Book a great **Sydney Hot Air Ballooning** experience in the popular Camden region just outside Sydney, NSW for an unforgettable day in the air! Sitting in the heart of the MacArthur region of NSW, the Camden Valley offers a cavalcade of beautiful scenery far below that can only be truly appreciated from high above.
The designated flight area offers a diverse range of views ranging from the sparkling waters of the Nepean river, the peaks and sides of the Blue Mountains being gradually – and spectacularly – illuminated by the first daily rays of sunshine, the historic towns of Picton and Camden and the Sydney city skyline in the distance bordered by the nearby glistening ocean.
As hot air balloons float gently along with the breeze, every morning is a different and unique experience! Each balloon flight takes approximately one hour, but expect to allow three hours for the whole experience!
- 1 hour Hot Air Balloon Flight
- Gourmet Breakfast
- Pick ups from Sydney CBD hotels. These can be arranged for an additional cost, you will need to contact the tour operator to arrange hotel pick ups if required (Tour Operator details will appear on your confirmation tour voucher)
- Sunrise hot air balloon flight
- Spectacular views over the Camden Valley
- Fly over the sparkling waters of the Nepean River
- Views of the peaks of the Blue Mountains
- Delicious Al a Carte Breakfast
- Flights depart on Monday’s, Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays just on sunrise (times vary depending on the time of year). You will need to contact the tour operator to confirm your flight time
- Flights operate over the beautiful and historic Macarthur region, approximately 50 minutes from the Sydney CBD. Passengers are to meet at the Camden Valley Inn located at 290 Remembrance Drive, Cawdor NSW 2570 prior to their designated departure time
- Children under 7 are not allowed to participate
- The flight path is subject to change without notice with the decision being made by the pilot with the safety of the customers in mind
- The flight time can slightly alter on the day, should the weather conditions hinder the safety of the balloon flight
- All passengers must be fit and well with no significant knee, hip or back problems, broken bones, recent surgeries, are able to stand unassisted for 1 hour and are not pregnant
- Insurance and levy included
- Fully refundable if the flight got cancelled by operator
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on the day of flight
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher