Enjoy the mystery and awe of Sydney’s most exclusive and luxurious magic show this weekend! Bruce Glen, also known as The Gentleman Magician, presents a riveting evening telling Australian stories at the Sir Stamford at Circular Quay, 93 Macquarie Street, Sydney. Hear remarkable stories about the early town of Sydney, sip on champagne and dive into canapes upon arrival, and dress to impress – the Magical Soiree requires a smart casual / cocktail dress attire.
Bruce Glen is a member of The Magic Circle – the most “exclusive magic club on earth”. He was admitted as an Associate of the Inner Magic Circle back in 2015, an honour only for those with great experience and talent.
Don’t miss out on witnessing some of the best magic in the world. Bruce Glen has sold out in locations like Edinburgh Fringe, Adelaide Fringe, Edinburgh Magic Festival as well as Sydney’s SMH Spectrum Now Festival, so don’t miss out – book today!
- 70 Minute magic show
- Champagne & canapes on arrival
- Witness a world class magic show by Bruce Glen, one of the select few granted membership of The Magic Circle – the most exclusive magic club on earth
- Hear entertaining stories about early Sydney town
- Hotel transfers
- Shows start at 7.30pm (approx) every Friday and on selected Saturdays. Please arrive around 7pm for champagne & canapes
- Sir Stamford at Circular Quay, 93 Macquarie Street, Sydney
- Dress Code: Smart Casual/Cocktail Dress (strict dress codes apply)
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher