Enjoy a night like no other with a spooky Quarantine Station Ghost Tour. Hear about the strange things that have happened to former tour participants and visitors to the site, with this 2.5-hour ADULT ONLY walking ghost tour. Immerse yourself in the history of the site where people were once isolated from their past and future homes, rather trapped in a transitory space.
As you explore the haunted spaces of the stations, listen to the different stories as you enter the hospital, morgue, shower block and more. Stories won’t be all you hear, however, with unusual sounds like music and the clattering of pots and pans often documented. Not only this, but smells such as lemons or potatoes, and very cold spots throughout the site are sure to make your hairs stand up.
With the assistance of your professional guide, enjoy this unique Sydney tour. Walking with the light of lanterns, you will explore one of the most haunted sites in Australia! Tours run on Wednesdays Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights at 8 pm, returning at approximately 10.30pm. You must arrive at Q Station at least 30 minutes before your tour to ensure you don’t miss out!
- 2.5-hour walking ghost tour of the Quarantine Station
- Professional guide
- Transfers from Sydney accommodation
- One of the most haunted sites in Australia
- Hear stories of paranormal activity
- Lantern-lit tour of Quarantine Station’s most haunted buildings
- Hear of the strange things that have happened to former tour participants
- Tours depart nightly at 8pm (9pm Saturdays), returning at 10.30pm (11.30pm Saturdays). You will need to arrive at Q Station at least 30 minutes prior to your start time to allow time for you to be transported down to the Quarantine Wharf Precinct
- Once your booking has been made, please phone operator to confirm your tour time
What To Bring
- Comfortable walking shoes
- It can get quite cold in winter – so please wear warm clothing
- This tour is a walking tour which involves steep inclines and declines at times – please ensure that you wear enclosed shoes
- This tour is not suitable for children under 16 years. Proof of age may be requested
- Your Fitness Level – Please note that our tours are walking tours that involve some steep inclines and declines at times
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on the day of tour
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher