Enjoy a unique way to discover Sydney and all of its sights with a 2 Day Hop On Hop Off ferry ticket as well as entry to Taronga Zoo. Leaving from both Darling Harbour and Circular Quay, no matter where you stay, the ferry is always easily accessible. Jump aboard and witness the magical Sydney sights from a unique perspective such as the Sydney Harbour Bridge, the Sydney Opera House and even Luna Park. With entry to Taronga Zoo also, the fun doesn’t just stop at the ferry ride. Meet all your favourite animals at the nation’s leading zoological garden.
With a large assortment of different species, you’ll have the chance to interact with elephants, zebras, koalas and much more. And once you’ve had enough of exploring them by land, hop aboard the Sky Safari Cable Car included in the ticket price, and discover the different animal habitats from up above also. With one of the best sights of Sydney Harbour also visible from Taronga Zoo, you’re in for a real treat. Taronga Zoo is located on elevated land beside the waterfront, allowing one of the best vantage points for viewing the entirety of the harbour and its icons.
A 2 Day Hop on Hop Off ferry ticket is the easiest way to see Sydney Harbour and visit Sydney’s renowned Taronga Zoo. Your 2 Day Hop On Hop Off ferry pass includes travel between Darling Harbour, Circular Quay, Taronga Zoo, Watsons Bay, Luna Park & Manly for 2 calendar days. Grab this great value combo pass online today and SAVE.
- This product is currently unavailable until further notice
- Entry to Taronga Zoo
- 2 Day Sydney Harbour Hop on Hop off Ferry Ticket (valid for 2 consecutive days)
- Sky Safari cable car from the wharf to Taronga Zoo
- Hotel transfers – you will need to make your own way to Darling Harbour or Circular Quay to board the ferry
- 2 day unlimited Sydney Harbour Ferry Pass
- Ferry stops include Darling Harbour, Circular Quay, Taronga Zoo, Watsons Bay, Luna Park, Manly & Shark Island
- Australia’s leading zoological garden
- Australia’s finest collection of native animals and a diverse collection of exotic species
- One of the most beautiful vantage points on Sydney Harbour overlooking Sydney Cove, the Harbour Bridge and the Opera House
- Taronga Zoo Cable Car
- Full day of entertainment for the whole family
- Ferries depart every 45 minutes from Circular Quay & Darling Harbour
- Opening hours for Taronga Zoo are 9.30am-4.30pm
- Ferries to Taronga Zoo depart Darling Harbour Pier 26 from 9am daily and Circular Quay Wharf 6 from 9.20am daily and then at regular intervals throughout the day. Your booking is valid on any scheduled ferry time for the date you have booked, simply show up and present your voucher for your preferred ferry departure
- Ferry times are subject to change without notice and it is recommended to reconfirm them with the ferry operator prior to departure
- Please arrive for ferry check-in at least 30 minutes prior to your ferry departure at Darling Harbour Pier 26 or Circular Quay Wharf 6
What happens if I have booked a date for this pass, but wish to go on a different date?
As long as you present your voucher to the Captain Cook office any day prior to your planned date, they will be able to swap this for you. If you wish to go on a later date, please contact our friendly reservations team and we will amend the booking date for you
- Children must travel with a parent or guardian that is 18 years or over
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on the day of cruise and entry
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher
- Mobile Vouchers are accepted! – Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this experience
- Savings based on full priced Taronga Zoo entry tickets and 2 day ferry tickets